• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HO Tour - Where's Everyone Staying?

:)I am on tour #1 (Monday at 8am). Yes, you can hang out with me if you would like. this is my first time going to conference. I'm from belleville, il
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
For those that are doing the HO tour, what one did everyone sign up for?

On a side note.... Where's everyone staying? I'm at the Palmer House Hilton. Just my director & me, in a room w/2 bathrooms! Smart lady she is!

Will I be able to find some of you to hang out with while she's busy doing director stuff?

Can you tell I'm so excited about conference?

:)

Hey Crystal,

I signed up for HO tour #3 - that way I can just have my husband pick me up at the home office instead of taking the train home. I'm going to Chicago from Geneva with Pampered Becky and staying at the Palmer House Hilton as well. Looking forward to it a lot too as it will be my first one! Hope to see you there!

Gina Miller

I'm not on a tour, did one last year....I am at the Palmer too though;) Maybe I'll run into you gals there! Only 20 days left:D

I am in the 2nd tour (Monday at 8am). Does anyone know where we leave from and at what time? My husband is driving me to the city in the morning and I don't want to miss the bus!

They all leave from McCormick Place. You have to register/check in for conference before you go, so allow time for that. Registration opens at 6:30 a.m.

Crystal, where in Illinois are you from. I live in the Chicago suburbs now, but originally I am from Decatur. I have a recruit in Decatur also. I am on tour #3, I think I will have hubby pick me up also, never even thought of that- I live just 3 miles from HO- DUH!!!!!

I am on HO tour #1. I am also staying at the Palmer hilton. Maybe we can all meetup together and do something fun while our directors are away. Let me know!

Jenny

It would be funto meet up with someone (or multiple someones :)) while the directors are busy. I know that I will be directorless on Wednesday evening b/c I'm staying for HO Tour #3.

I'm so excited to go. Especially with what they just sent out today! I can't wait to meet you girls! The info that everyone shares here is so wonderful.

I don't know what to expect at conference, but I'm ready! :)

PS - I'm south of Springfield.

I am on HO Tour #3 as well..............
It is all SO very exciting!!!!!

Have a Pampered Day!!

Hey Crystal,

Just wondering what town you are in south of Springfield? I have cousins who live in Divernon - so I'm somewhat familiar with the area.

Gina Miller

A little further south...
Gina M said:
Hey Crystal,

Just wondering what town you are in south of Springfield? I have cousins who live in Divernon - so I'm somewhat familiar with the area.

Gina Miller

I'm in Carlinville. :)

crystalscookingnow said:
For those that are doing the HO tour, what one did everyone sign up for?

On a side note.... Where's everyone staying? I'm at the Palmer House Hilton. Just my director & me, in a room w/2 bathrooms! Smart lady she is!

Will I be able to find some of you to hang out with while she's busy doing director stuff?

Can you tell I'm so excited about conference?

:)

I'm on tour #2 (8am). Are we going to print these out to wear? (posting this wherever I'm posting today).

Last edited:
I am wave 2Staying at Palmer House with my director and 2 strangers, literally. But I will be going on HO tour #1. I can't wait to meet some of you all!! I will be placing that cool sign on my door as well. Thanks for posting that!!
Cynthia

i will be going to the 1st home office tour on monday. Yes, you can hang out with me if you would like. this is my first time going to conference.

i'm from belleville, il

its_me_susan said:
I'm on tour #2 (8am). Are we going to print these out to wear? (posting this wherever I'm posting today).

That is soo cute. I just printed it!

Related to HO Tour - Where's Everyone Staying?

What is the HO Tour?

The HO Tour is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for their home office employees. It is an opportunity for employees to gather, network, and learn about the company's latest products and updates.

When and where is the HO Tour taking place?

The HO Tour typically takes place in the summer and the location varies each year. The specific dates and location for the tour are announced to employees closer to the event.

Who can attend the HO Tour?

The HO Tour is exclusively for Pampered Chef home office employees. Employees must register and receive approval from their manager in order to attend.

Where can I find information about the hotel accommodations for the HO Tour?

Information about the designated hotel for the HO Tour can be found on the event registration website. Employees may also receive an email with details about the hotel and booking instructions.

Can I choose my own hotel for the HO Tour?

No, the designated hotel for the HO Tour is pre-selected by Pampered Chef. However, employees may request a different room arrangement or make special accommodations by contacting the hotel directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies