• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Checking Sent Emails with PWS: A Quick Question

In summary, to check your sent emails with PWS, log into your PWS account and click on the "Sent" tab. You can also track the open rate of your sent emails by clicking on the "Open" tab. PWS also offers filters to help organize and find specific sent emails. However, you cannot edit a sent email on PWS, but you can copy its content to create a new email. Sent emails are stored for a maximum of 90 days on PWS before being automatically deleted.
Leigh0725
Just a quick question. Is there a way to see what emails you have sent out via PWS? Kind of like how you can save a copy of your sent emails in Outlook or Hotmail? Just curious.

Thanks!

You can see a date for ones sent through the work with your shows portion of your website but that's it. Kind of a bummer

If you add your email to the list of contacts and always include yourself, you can then file the one that arrives in your inbox.

chefann said:
If you add your email to the list of contacts and always include yourself, you can then file the one that arrives in your inbox.

That's what I do. I set up everyone who gives me their email and wants my newsletter as "Preferred Customers", so I just added myself to the list to confirm what was sent. I always send a sample to myself first before I send it out to everyone, too, just to make sure it looks right. HTH!

Great, thanks! I will add myself.

1. How do I check my sent emails with PWS?

To check your sent emails with PWS, log into your PWS account and click on the "Sent" tab. This will display all emails that have been successfully sent from your account.

2. Can I see if my sent emails were opened?

Yes, PWS allows you to track the open rate of your sent emails. Simply click on the "Open" tab in your PWS account to view the open rate for each email.

3. Is there a way to filter my sent emails in PWS?

Yes, PWS offers various filters to help you organize and find specific sent emails. You can filter by date, subject, recipient, and more.

4. Can I edit a sent email in PWS?

No, PWS does not allow you to edit a sent email. However, you can copy the content of a sent email and use it to create a new email.

5. How long are sent emails stored in PWS?

Sent emails are stored in PWS for a maximum of 90 days. After that, they will be automatically deleted from your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Cookin Kristen