• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Tell What Emails You Have Sent Through Pws?

In summary, Pws allows users to track the emails they have sent by accessing the "Email History" tab in their account settings. This feature also allows users to see if an email has been opened by the recipient. Once an email is sent through Pws, it cannot be edited or deleted. Pws keeps track of email history for up to 90 days. Attachments can also be sent through Pws, with a size limit of 25MB. Larger files can be shared using a file-sharing service and including the link in the email.
Cookin Kristen
I was wondering if you can tell what emails you have sent through PWS? Not through parties, just sent ones. Also can you tell if people read them?

Not that I've been able to figure out... unfortunately.

I know lkprescott! I hope someone has figured it out!

There's no way to track non-show emails through PWS.

Thank You Chefann!

1. Can I track which emails I have sent through Pws?

Yes, you can track the emails you have sent through Pws by going to your account settings and clicking on the "Email History" tab. This will show you a list of all the emails you have sent through Pws, including the date and time they were sent.

2. Is it possible to see if an email has been opened by the recipient?

Yes, Pws has a feature that allows you to track if an email has been opened by the recipient. This information can be found in the "Email History" tab, next to the email that was sent. You will see a green check mark if the email has been opened.

3. Can I edit or delete emails that I have sent through Pws?

No, once an email has been sent through Pws, it cannot be edited or deleted. It is important to double check the content of your email before sending it to ensure accuracy.

4. How long does Pws keep track of my email history?

Pws keeps track of your email history for up to 90 days. After that, the emails will no longer be visible in the "Email History" tab.

5. Can I send attachments with my emails through Pws?

Yes, you can attach files and documents to your emails sent through Pws. However, there is a size limit of 25MB for attachments. If your file is larger than this, we recommend using a file-sharing service and including the link in your email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Bren706