• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Know Who Deletes Your Email's From Your Pws?

In summary, unfortunately there is no way to definitively know if someone has deleted your emails from your Pws. However, you can check your email's trash or deleted items folder and "Sent" folder to investigate. It is also recommended to change your password immediately if you suspect unauthorized access. No, there is no way to track who has deleted your emails from your Pws. Email providers do not keep a record of this information. If someone has access to your email account, either by knowing your password or by having physical access to your device, they can delete your emails. To prevent this, keep your password secure and never share it with anyone, and consider enabling two-factor authentication. It may be possible to retrieve deleted emails depending on
chesse
Gold Member
I read that you can tell who deletes your messages from you PWS. How can you tell?

PWS doesn't provide reporting like that. Those who get info like that probably use another service like Constant Contact.

Actually, it does. Let me go to my website and get the steps - then I will edit this post.

OK - Color me stupid! :eek: I would have sworn on my life that it said deleted but it just tells you if they have viewed the e-mail or not

You go into the show - or guest list - and under each persons name toward the right of the page there is a "view more" link that shows the e-mails and if the person has viewed it or not.

But be careful thinking they may not have opened it because they can still view it with the reading pane and it just doesn't register as being opened.

I also use iContact and it does not tell if it has been deleted, either.

Last edited:

Related to How Do You Know Who Deletes Your Email's From Your Pws?

1. How can I tell if someone has deleted my emails from my Pws?

Unfortunately, there is no way to definitively know if someone has deleted your emails from your Pws. However, there are a few things you can do to investigate. Check your email's trash or deleted items folder to see if the emails are there. You can also check your email's "Sent" folder to see if any emails were sent from your account without your knowledge. If you suspect that someone may have accessed your account without your permission, it is recommended to change your password immediately.

2. Can I track who has deleted my emails from my Pws?

No, there is no way to track who has deleted your emails from your Pws. Email providers do not keep a record of this information, so it is not possible to determine who has accessed your account and deleted emails without your knowledge.

3. Is it possible for someone else to delete my emails from my Pws?

If someone has access to your email account, either by knowing your password or by having physical access to your device, they can delete your emails. It is important to keep your password secure and to log out of your email account when using a shared device.

4. Can I retrieve deleted emails from my Pws?

It depends on your email provider and their policies. Some email providers have a limited time frame in which you can retrieve deleted emails, while others do not have this option at all. It is best to check with your email provider for specific instructions on how to retrieve deleted emails.

5. How can I prevent someone from deleting my emails from my Pws?

To prevent someone from deleting your emails from your Pws, make sure to keep your password secure and never share it with anyone. It is also a good idea to enable two-factor authentication for added security. If you suspect that someone has access to your account, change your password immediately and consider setting up a new email account with a stronger password.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • mrshamel3808