• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn How to Easily Take a Screenshot on Facebook | Computer Experts

If these two boys were at your house and started a fist fight, you wouldn't expect your son to say "oh, isn't that stupid" then just sit and watch, would you?
kcjodih
Gold Member
How do you take a screen shot? For example, in facebook. A couple of guys are getting NOT so nice to each other on my son's wall in regards to an innocent 'good job guys' type of post he made regarding hockey and I'd like to get a screenshot of it since it's getting out of hand....before either one deletes it. These are 12 yo boys for crying out loud! Happy to say though that my son is just sitting here shaking his head saying 'oh my gosh, can you BELIEVE this?'

Can anyone help?

I would select print, and then preview, and then save as probably in pdf. I have a mac and thats how I have done it.. dont remember what I use to do for PC.

On a PC, there should be a key called "prt sc" pr "prnt scr" or "Print Screen"--usually upper left of the keyboard.you may need to hold the function ("fn") or the control ("ctrl") key while you press prt scr.then, open a document or a "paint" document (in accessories under all programs on your start menu) click in the new document/window, and press ctrl-v or right-click and paste. Then save this picture. You can crop the picture if you like.If this explanation isn't clear, go to youtube and try a search for "print screen tutorial" Youtube is an incredible resource for stuff like this. Some of the videos are poor, you may have to watch a couple to find one that makes sense to you.
I use youtube all the time for Word or Excel questionsHope this helps

I noticed on face book that my tool bar is available. Maybe it is on yours??? If so, click on File then Print or go to edit, select all, then edit again and copy. Open a word document and paste it and save it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I clicked print screen, opened a word doc, right clicked and chose save and it worked. Now if they start deleting their posts I have ammo if anything comes of it. Unbelievable to me that two 12 yo goalies who didn't make the rep team my son is on could go so nuts on each other online on MY son's wall after he posted good job everyone! Since I know what the parents of one of the boy's are like I decided it would be good to have proof if this thing got anymore out of control...

Thanks again all of you for the help!

Cyber bullies are the latest thing with teens unfortunately. Some kids actually commit suicide after being attacked online :(Hopefully your son realizes that they are jealous and just venting. ;)

Sheila said:
Cyber bullies are the latest thing with teens unfortunately. Some kids actually commit suicide after being attacked online :(

Hopefully your son realizes that they are jealous and just venting. ;)

Thanks Sheila and yes, he does. They're actually attacking each other, not my son. He's a goalie, he made the team, they did not. They started critiquing each other and why each didn't make it. If it continues tonight, I've got a few phone calls to make..

Jodi, you might also just have your son delete the entire post, and maybe send each (separately) a PM explaining why. Allowing this to continue (your son, not you) is just like giving permission to keep bullying each other. If these two boys were at your house and started a fist fight, you wouldn't expect your son to say "oh, isn't that stupid" then just sit and watch, would you?

1. How do I take a screenshot on Facebook?

To take a screenshot on Facebook, simply press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. This will capture a screenshot of your entire screen, including the Facebook page.

2. Can I take a screenshot of a specific part of a Facebook post?

Yes, you can. On a Windows computer, press the "Windows" key + "Shift" + "S" to open the Snipping Tool. This will allow you to select a specific area of the screen to capture. On a Mac, press "Command" + "Shift" + "4" to use the built-in screenshot tool. You can then click and drag to select the area you want to capture.

3. How do I save the screenshot I took on Facebook?

After taking the screenshot, you can paste it into an image editing program, such as Paint or Photoshop, and then save it as a file. You can also paste it directly into a document or email.

4. Can I take a screenshot on Facebook using my phone or tablet?

Yes, you can take a screenshot on Facebook using your phone or tablet. The process may vary depending on the device you are using. Generally, you can press the power button and volume down button at the same time to take a screenshot on most Android devices. On an iPhone or iPad, you can press the power button and home button at the same time.

5. Why would I want to take a screenshot on Facebook?

Taking a screenshot on Facebook can be useful for saving important information, such as a post or comment, for later reference. It can also be helpful for troubleshooting issues or sharing something interesting with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies