• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Checked Off To-Do: Ordering My Catalogs for SD Trip!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the excitement of the new products available for purchase. The speaker had already ordered their products and was looking forward to ordering more items from their catalog. They also mentioned earning a certain level and being content with the products they received. The discussion also included a request for information on sample packages and a list of available products. The summary also includes a list of the sample packages and open stock items that were discussed.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I was so excited to see them up there so I ordered mine this morning and I can't wait to order my catalogs one thing off of my todo list before I leave for SD.

Finally! They have packages that fit perfectly for me! I love what they put open stock. I earned the $3,000 level so there wasn't too much more that I wanted/needed. I am going to be ordering my knife block very soon (along with some other things.)

I liked Open Stock but was mixed on a few others.There is already another thread on this. :)

I like how they grouped things together. I earned the 1500 level and then i still had a bunch of pc dollars to use so i used them wisely I ordered new products. lol janet i thought there was but i couldn't find the thread lol

can someone please post the list of samples pkgs (esp the open stock) so those of us North of the border can get a sneak peek. Ours won't be up til mid-August :(TIA :)

thanks for trying to end me the link, Christina. Doesn't work for cross border snooping, though :(If someone would be so kind as to cut & paste the info, my email is[email protected]thanks

It's on another thread here...hold on...I'll search for it...

Hi Charity I sent you an email :) I hope it came through fine.

Sample PackagesPackage A(F/W '08) JG88
Item # Description Retail
1277 Rotary Grater $19.50
1341 Medium Round Stone with Handles $21.50
1684 Pastry Cutter $12.00
1907 The Pampered Chef® Latin Flavor: Fast and Easy Main Dishes Recipe Collection $9.50
2078 Dots Bowl Trio $20.00
2083 Dots Oval Platter $36.00
2084 Dots Medium Round Bowl $29.00
2154 Drink Charms $9.75
2158 Dripless Pourer/Stopper $10.00
2196 Grinder $21.50
2216 Pampered Chef® Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection $7.50
2236 Mini Measure-All® Cup $5.50
2249 Bamboo Square Bowl $19.00
2809 Holiday Spreaders (Set of 2) $10.50
2811 Beaded Spreader $8.50
2812 Beaded Serving Fork $17.00
2813 Beaded Serving Spoon $17.00
9817 Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle $6.50
9864 Coarse Sea & Himalayan Salt $5.75
9865 Peppercorn Medley $6.50

Package B(F/W '08) JG89
2196 Grinder $21.50
2249 Bamboo Square Bowl $19.00
9864 Coarse Sea & Himalayan Salt $5.75

Package C(F/W '08) JG90
1277 Rotary Grater $19.50
2216 Pampered Chef® Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection $7.50
2811 Beaded Spreader $8.50
9817 Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle $6.50

Package D(F/W '08) JG91
1341 Medium Round Stone with Handles $21.50
1907 The Pampered Chef® Latin Flavor: Fast and Easy Main Dishes Recipe Collection $9.50
2083 Dots Oval Platter $36.00
2154 Drink Charms $9.75
2158 Dripless Pourer/Stopper $10.00
2812 Beaded Serving Fork $17.00
9865 Peppercorn Medley $6.50

Package E(F/W '08) JG92
1684 Pastry Cutter $12.00
2078 Dots Bowl Trio $20.00
2084 Dots Medium Round Bowl $29.00
2236 Mini Measure-All® Cup $5.50
2809 Holiday Spreaders (Set of 2) $10.50
2813 Beaded Serving Spoon $17.00

Open Stock-Forged Cutlery-5” Santoku JG93
1079 5" Santoku $50.00

Open Stock-Silicone Crown Cake Pan JG94
1614 Silicone Crown Cake Pan $35.00

Open Stock-Dots Stemware (Set of 4) JG95
2833 Dots Stemware (Set of 4) $39.50

Open Stock-Holiday Serving Plate JG96
2807 Holiday Serving Plate $19.50

Open Stock-Holiday Appetizer Plate (Set of 4) JG98
2808 Holiday Appetizer Plates(Set of 4) $19.50

3” Paring Knife with Honing Case JG99
1082 3" Paring Knife with Honing Case $19.00

Retail Price $19.00

Open Stock-5” Utility Knife with Honing Case JH01
1083 5" Utility Knife with Honing Case $24.00

Open Stock-8” Chef's Knife with Honing Case JH02
1084 8" Chef's Knife with Honing Case $32.00

Open Stock - Bamboo Knife Block JG97
1081 Bamboo Knife Block $59.00
I listed retail only since the sample package prices SHOULD already be known for consultants - you know your discount on those and I'm sure HO doesn't want us advertising to non-consultants on here what those are...our perks to being consultants.

Now maybe its just me but i would like to see a GOOD picture of what i am ordering and the samples do not have pictures! When you click on where the pciture should be is says image NOT avialible! I don't htinkt hats right. I'd like to see a good pciture of the holidays plates for example. I think pictures should be up there too when we order.

yay - the knife block is there! picture me ordering that as soon as i post this!!

You rock Janet thank you!

DeeDee616 said:
Now maybe its just me but i would like to see a GOOD picture of what i am ordering and the samples do not have pictures! When you click on where the pciture should be is says image NOT avialible! I don't htinkt hats right. I think pictures should be up there too when we order.

I was thinking the same thing when I went to look earlier.

I am order my stuff tonight - can we order some now and some later? Just not the same packages I know - but if I want to order 1 package now can I order open stock later or next month?

I'm so proud of myself! I only ordered what I planned to order - the Knife Block, the Wine Glasses and the Silicone Crown Cake pan. I got Level 2 of SAT (submit 2 shows and $1500 in sales), so I got everything else I really wanted. It only cost me $75!!

Now, ordering supplies? Well, that's another thing. Hopefully they'll last me a while. ;)

Dor - yes, you can order some now and some later, as long as you don't duplicate, and you order them by the end of Sept. :) I would also space them out by month, so you don't get the added shipping charge (not 100% sure on that one, though).

I am debating about ordering a 2nd set of grinder/bamboo bowl/salt so I have a 2nd grinder and bowl... but I don't need it. and now I think I may want the knife block. So maybe I will have to just order the things that I need right now and then use the rest for a weight loss goal or something...

Related to Checked Off To-Do: Ordering My Catalogs for SD Trip!

1. How do I order my catalogs for the SD Trip?

To order your catalogs for the SD Trip, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section. From there, you can select the option to order catalogs and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I order catalogs for the SD Trip in advance?

Yes, you can order catalogs for the SD Trip in advance. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section. From there, you can select the option to order catalogs and choose the date you would like to receive them.

3. How many catalogs can I order for the SD Trip?

You can order up to 20 catalogs for the SD Trip. If you need more than 20, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Is there a cost for ordering catalogs for the SD Trip?

No, there is no cost for ordering catalogs for the SD Trip. They are provided to you free of charge to help promote your business at the event.

5. When should I expect to receive my catalogs for the SD Trip?

You should receive your catalogs for the SD Trip within 1-2 weeks after placing your order. If you do not receive them within this time frame, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
Replies