• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi :Cheerleader: the Uk Incentive Trip Rolls Into Town Next

In summary, Chicago is a fantastic city to visit with plenty of attractions for all interests, including museums, restaurants, outdoor activities, and shopping. Must-dos include the head office tour and shopping, but other recommended activities include a river architecture tour, visiting Millennium Park and the Bean sculpture, trying deep dish pizza, and visiting museums and art galleries. Have a great trip!
janej76
Silver Member
Hi

:cheerleader:

The UK incentive trip rolls into town next week(!) so just wondered if there were any Chicago natives, or frequent flyers on CS?

If so what is the absolute must do/see??

I can't wait for the head office tour, and the shopping! But what else would you recommend?

Re: Chicago!what interests you? museums? restaurants? outdoor activities?

Re: Chicago!Field Museum (Nat. History) is amazing, Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium, Art Institute (absolute MUST), Sears Tower, Chicago Cubs game (baseball!) at Wrigley field, if you can spare the time - the games are long!

Museum of Science and Industry is great if you like that kind of thing.

Chicago is an awesome city to visit. Very friendly, easy to get around by walking, if you're a walker. And fun to walk around too!

Michigan Avenue is great for shopping, Navy Pier is fun too. Oh, and if you're interested there are some waterfront architectural tours (ie on a boat).

You can do bus tours too, which is a great way to see alot.

DH was raised in the S. suburbs of Chi town, so we used to visit alot. I LOVE it!

Re: Chicago!If you decided to take in the Navy Pier and/or the Shedd Aquarium or The Fields Museum - just know that a great way to go from one to the other is by way of a Water Taxi. It's a nice slow boat ride (15 minutes?) from the Pier to the Museum dock, and you get a great view of the skyline.Here's a travel site with Chicago information you can check out.

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I am so excited for the UK incentive trip in Chicago next week! I have been to the city several times and it never gets old. The head office tour and shopping are definitely must-dos, but there is so much more to see and experience in Chicago. I highly recommend taking a river architecture tour, visiting Millennium Park and the iconic Bean sculpture, and trying some deep dish pizza at one of the many famous pizzerias in the city. Also, don't miss out on the amazing museums and art galleries, such as the Art Institute of Chicago and the Museum of Science and Industry. I hope you have a fantastic trip and make some unforgettable memories! See you there! :cheerleader:

What is the "Hi :Cheerleader: the Uk Incentive Trip Rolls Into Town Next" event?

The "Hi :Cheerleader: the Uk Incentive Trip Rolls Into Town Next" event is an annual trip organized by Pampered Chef for top-performing consultants in the UK. It is a reward for their hard work and dedication to the company.

Who is eligible to attend the trip?

All active Pampered Chef consultants in the UK who meet the qualification criteria are eligible to attend the trip. This includes achieving certain sales and team-building goals within a specific time period.

What are the benefits of attending this trip?

Attending the "Hi :Cheerleader: the Uk Incentive Trip Rolls Into Town Next" event comes with various benefits, including an all-expense-paid trip to a luxurious destination, networking opportunities with fellow consultants, and special training sessions and workshops to help grow your business.

How can I qualify for the trip?

To qualify for the "Hi :Cheerleader: the Uk Incentive Trip Rolls Into Town Next" event, you must meet the sales and team-building goals set by Pampered Chef within a specific time period. These goals may vary each year, so it's important to stay updated on the qualification criteria.

Can I bring a guest with me to the trip?

Yes, you can bring one guest with you to the trip. However, your guest must be at least 18 years old and not a current Pampered Chef consultant. You will be responsible for any additional expenses for your guest, such as airfare and hotel accommodations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Belinda Wood
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies