• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Lost in Transit: Searching My Backpack

In summary, a slip in my bag said my bag was searched randomly, and my luggage had been searched on the way back from Vegas a few years ago.
princessmeshelle
so i'm going through a back pack i carried on our trip home for the holidays. :rolleyes: it had all my PC stuff in it and on the way home i just checked it to save on headache. so i found a slip saying that my bag had been searched randomly. :eek: i stopped and took a better count of my catalogs and SBs... i think the took 3 SB and 5 catalogs... :rolleyes:

Hmmm, that's odd but maybe you'll get an order or booking!

Yeah, maybe that's a GOOD thing!

LOL What are they going to say if they call or write "Hey I got your info from a catalog/SB I took from your bag...." :)

I had a slip like that in my bag when we got back from the cruise last year.....nothing missing, not even my "fakie" bra inserts.

Amazing the things they will take and the things they will not!

My luggage got searched on my way back from Vegas a couple of years ago, too bad I wasn't a consultant then LOL! I'll have to remember that when I go to Florida this year! hehe maybe they'll take some of mine!

I don't think they can take things out of the suitcases...that would be theft, and I doubt anyone would risk their jobs over some PC catalogs.

Maybe they fell out somewhere?

Maybe next time leave some catalogs right on top with a note telling them to take one!

all i know is i left with 10 SB, i handed out 2 while i was there and i returned with 5 as for the catalogs i left with 20 gave out about 3 or 4 and i have 10 or 11... all i can figure is someone either took some after i packed at my inlaws,or when they searched not everything made it back into my bags. i'm not mad or anything, i just thought that was weird.

1. What is "Lost in Transit: Searching My Backpack" about?

"Lost in Transit: Searching My Backpack" is a personal essay written by a traveler who shares their experience of losing their backpack while on a trip and the emotional and practical challenges that came with it.

2. Is "Lost in Transit: Searching My Backpack" a true story?

Yes, "Lost in Transit: Searching My Backpack" is a true story based on the author's personal experience.

3. How did the author cope with the loss of their backpack?

The author shares their journey of coping with the loss of their backpack through practicing mindfulness, seeking help from others, and finding ways to adapt to the situation.

4. What lessons can be learned from "Lost in Transit: Searching My Backpack"?

"Lost in Transit: Searching My Backpack" teaches readers about the importance of being prepared for unexpected situations while traveling and the power of resilience and positivity in overcoming challenges.

5. Is "Lost in Transit: Searching My Backpack" available for purchase?

Yes, "Lost in Transit: Searching My Backpack" can be purchased as an eBook or in print on various online platforms such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • Chef Endora
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • babywings76