• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Receive My Catalogs in Time for My Show?

In summary, the shipping time for supplies from Pampered Chef typically takes 3-5 business days, but may be longer during peak seasons. Customers can track their supply shipments through their account or by using a tracking number provided via email. If supplies arrive damaged, customers can contact customer service for a replacement or refund. There is a minimum order of $75 for supply shipping, but consultants can place orders of any amount without a minimum requirement. Shipping fees for supply orders vary based on weight and destination, and consultants may be eligible for free shipping on orders over $200.
schel
Stupid me...
I am in MN. Forgot to place my order for catalogs this AM and am at work, can not place order until I get home. Need the catalogs by Sat. Do you think I'll get them or would I be better off faxing my order to HO (because, I can fax a request from work today)?
Schel

I would call HO. They can tell you best. Good luck! We have all been in the same boat before!

Got my catalogs, new summer ones, love the cover! Got my show tomorrow, hoping to reactivate, wish me luck, havn't had a show since March, kind of nervous!
Schel

1. How long does it typically take for supplies to be shipped?

The shipping time for supplies varies depending on your location and the availability of the items. Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for orders to be processed and shipped. However, during peak seasons or holidays, it may take longer.

2. Can I track my supply shipment?

Yes, you can track your supply shipment by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Track Order" button. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped.

3. What if I receive damaged supplies?

In the rare case that your supplies arrive damaged, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. We will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund.

4. Is there a minimum order for supply shipping?

Yes, there is a minimum order of $75 for supply shipping. This helps us cover the cost of packaging and handling for smaller orders. However, if you are a consultant, you can place a supply order of any amount without a minimum requirement.

5. Are there any additional shipping fees for supply orders?

The shipping fees for supply orders vary depending on the total weight and destination of your order. You will see the estimated shipping cost during checkout. If you are a consultant, you may be eligible for free shipping on supply orders over $200.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies