• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Success: Three Recruits in Two Weeks!

In summary, Amanda has recruited three new consultants in the last two weeks. She is very excited about this and is looking forward to becoming the director and having her director back.
Becky0216
Just for a minute I want to get up on my soap box. Mainly because having no shows after the beginning of Sept. is such a downer.
I signed my 3rd Recruit today!!! That makes 3 recruits in under 2 weeks. I am just so excited right now I want to scream. The best part is my Director has no clue about the last 2. I think my director is awesome. SHe is really always there for me. Can't wait to see what she has to say when she gets back from vacation. I will be so happy the day I become director and then can get her back to AD. SHe just lost it.
Anyhow, stepping back off the box. Just needed to tell someone. Most of my family and friends don't realize how important this is to me. You all get it.
Thanks!

That's so great! So there is hope out here in PA?!

Good for you!

Amanda- yes there is:) I was beginning to think there wasn't though. lol. Atleast where I live I have not gotten as great of a reception to the business as others talk about. I stll can't imagine how some get into the multiples for recruits.

Congratulations Amanda!! If you feel like sharing some tips on what has worked so well for you to be able to do this, feel free. That is amazing for you. You should want to scream and jump for joy!

Awesome Job!!! I would love to have one more this month. Keep on doing whatever you are doing.

You're not bragging at all - you're sharing a great success!

Congrats!

Very good!! Congratulations!

So, please share where you found your new recruits? At parties? Day to day business?

Congrats! You should be very proud of your accomplishments!

Congrats!!!
Brag all you want about your successes!! That is why we are all here.
We're all doin' the happy dance for you!!

Becky, when does your director return? Do you have a copy of 'Guide to Supporting New Consultants'? If not, I think it's on-line on CC...there are several key steps to helping new consultants get started without getting overwhelmed (her or you!).

Congrats on building your team! Don't sweat over your show calendar...you will find bookings. Find groups to belong to that matter to you...introduce yourself to your children's teachers and if they are PC fans, tell them about the cookware special. PC doesn't offer this often...it is an amazing savings! Let that excitement generate bookings for you. Good luck, you Future Director, you!

Becky...that is SUPER NEWS! Thanks for sharing with us...you are right...we "get" it!! So many times I am excited about something and DH just doesn't get excited enough with me...here we are all in the same boat and we can celebrate with each other!

That is so awesome Becky!:)

Congrats Becky!

Yes, I just got the copy of "supporting new comsultants" on here actually. So thanks.
I think I am going to train these 2 myself actually, because I want it done sooner rather than later and I paid attention at my 1st recruits.
As for where I found the recruits..
1- was someone I worked with years ago. I remembered her almost instantly because She was always so outgoing and happy. I sent her an email and she wasn't sure. We spent about 2 weeks talking about the biz before she signed.
2- I was asked to set up a display at my bank. When I went back in 2 weeks all my minis and info were taken, but only 1 drawing slip was filled out. SUPRISE it was someone who was interested in a show and wanted more info on the biz. We scheduled a show and she was unsure about the biz. When I offered to help by hosting her first show, she jumped on board.
3- This is a neighbor of mine. She is a SAHM who is sad that the new year she will have to go back to work. I offered her the biz and told her to give it a try and see if it will be enough to keep her home with the kids.

So I still have more to go. I know January I have a friend signing and I have 2 people that may sign before the month is up. I want it so bad I can taste it..... lol
Thanks everyone for the congrats.

KellyTheChef said:
Becky...that is SUPER NEWS! Thanks for sharing with us...you are right...we "get" it!! So many times I am excited about something and DH just doesn't get excited enough with me...here we are all in the same boat and we can celebrate with each other!

i totally agree kelly. i get really excited about things and the BF just kind of says "thats great." but i come here and get so much support!

thats awesome becky!! congratulations! now get them all to qualify & you will be well on your way!

WOO_HOO!
You are on FIre!!!
:) :) :) :) :)

Way to go, Becky!

What is "Celebrating Success: Three Recruits in Two Weeks!"?

"Celebrating Success: Three Recruits in Two Weeks!" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that celebrates consultants who have successfully recruited three or more team members within a two-week period.

Who is eligible for "Celebrating Success: Three Recruits in Two Weeks!"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant who has recruited three or more team members within a two-week period is eligible for this recognition program.

How do I participate in "Celebrating Success: Three Recruits in Two Weeks!"?

To participate in this program, simply recruit three or more team members within a two-week period and your name will automatically be entered into the pool of candidates.

What are the rewards for "Celebrating Success: Three Recruits in Two Weeks!"?

The rewards for this program may vary, but typically include recognition at company events, special gifts or prizes, and the opportunity to share your success story with others.

How often does "Celebrating Success: Three Recruits in Two Weeks!" occur?

This program is ongoing and occurs on a regular basis, so there is always an opportunity for consultants to participate and be recognized for their recruiting success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies
Views
3RingChef