• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Shows - Keeping in Touch

I think my wording is cute. I'll have to take a picture and post it on my blog.I think a postcard is a really great idea. I bought mine at a stationery store.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Does anyone send postcards or emails to their catalog hosts to keep in touch during their catalog show? I currently call my catalog hosts @ once a week to check-up on them, but was thinking that a postcard might be good too.

If you do this, did you make your own postcard? (And if so will you share it?) If you bought them, where did you get it?

If you send an email do you say anything other than "just checking on you to see how you are doing and if you need anything?"

Thanks for sharing your ideas!

I've been fiddling with the idea of creating a postcard for my catalog hosts. Currently I simply make a few calls to make sure they're "really excited" about their show.If I come up with anything I'll let you know.

Oh, I must be doing good.....I'm starting to think like Rae!

Okay, so I'm sitting at a desk without much to do. I've come up with some wording for a postcard. I'll have to wait until I'm home with Publisher to put it into a cute postcard. Then again, you may want to just adapt the wording for your own postcard.

Hi! I hope you’re having fun collecting all those Pampered Chef orders and dreaming about all the free and discounted products you’re going to earn. Remember to mention your catalog party to everyone!

If you have anyone who expressed an interest but hasn’t gotten back to you, be sure to contact them one more time. They may have forgotten, and you don’t want them to miss out on an opportunity to get great kitchen tools!

Also, don’t forget to ask everyone if they want to host their own Pampered Chef party. Tell them how easy it is and how well we treat our hosts.

I’ll be in touch again soon. In the meantime, I’m just a phone call or email away if you have any questions.

[Insert your contact information here.]​

Rae, you are good!

Awww, gee, thanks.

1. How often should I reach out to my catalog show customers?

It is recommended to reach out to your catalog show customers at least once a month. This will help keep your brand and products top of mind for them.

2. What are some ways to keep in touch with my catalog show customers?

Some popular ways to keep in touch with your catalog show customers include sending monthly newsletters, creating social media groups or pages, and hosting virtual events or parties.

3. Is it important to follow up with catalog show customers after their order is delivered?

Yes, it is important to follow up with your catalog show customers after their order is delivered. This shows that you value their business and are committed to providing excellent customer service. It also gives you the opportunity to ask for feedback and potentially gain repeat business.

4. Can I personalize my communication with catalog show customers?

Yes, it is highly recommended to personalize your communication with catalog show customers. This can include addressing them by name, mentioning specific products they showed interest in, and sending personalized messages or offers based on their preferences.

5. How can I make sure my catalog show customers continue to shop with me in the future?

One way to ensure continued business from your catalog show customers is to provide exceptional customer service and follow up with them regularly. You can also offer special incentives, discounts, or loyalty programs for returning customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies