• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Host Information Sheet!

In summary, the Catalog Host Information Sheet is a customizable tool designed to help hosts keep track of their catalog parties. It can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant or downloaded from the website, and can be used for both in-person and online parties. It includes important information such as guest names, orders, and contact information, and can be customized to fit individual needs. It is not mandatory to use the sheet, but it can help ensure a successful event.
feather18
Hey LOL! I just had an AHHA moment! I had posted a thread about needing a form, but i didnt say which form!! So i just figured out this is the one i need!! Lol!

Thanks if anyone has it!:love:

Here is what I use with my Catalog Hosts.

Attachments

• CA- Catalog Show Planner(3).doc
    98.5 KB · Views: 326
  • CA - Catalog Host Letter.doc
    79.5 KB · Views: 370
Haha, that's great! I've definitely had those "AHHA" moments before too. Glad you were able to figure out which form you needed. Hopefully someone will have it and be able to share it with you. Good luck! :)

Related to Catalog Host Information Sheet!

1. What is the purpose of the Catalog Host Information Sheet?

The Catalog Host Information Sheet is a tool designed to help our hosts keep track of their catalog parties. It includes important information such as guest names, orders, and contact information.

2. How do I obtain a Catalog Host Information Sheet?

Once you have booked a catalog party with a Pampered Chef consultant, they will provide you with a Catalog Host Information Sheet. You can also download and print a copy from our website.

3. Can I customize the Catalog Host Information Sheet?

Yes, you can customize the sheet to fit your specific needs. You can add or remove columns, change fonts and colors, and add your own personal touches.

4. Do I have to use the Catalog Host Information Sheet for my party?

No, using the Catalog Host Information Sheet is not mandatory. It is simply a helpful tool for keeping track of your party and ensuring a successful event.

5. Can I use the Catalog Host Information Sheet for online parties?

Yes, the Catalog Host Information Sheet can be used for both in-person and online parties. You can enter guest information and orders just as you would for an in-person party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • akrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • Lisa S