• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Coaching Information Sheet

In summary, Jenna is looking for a host coaching sheet that she likes, and has trouble finding one that fits her needs. She also struggles with the HO sheet because it doesn't have enough room to write information about the host's background and family. Ann shares a sheet she created that has room to write personal information about the host, and also includes a space for sending thank you cards and guest receipts.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Okay, so I am needing some major "host coaching re-vamp"!! I learned a lot at a workshop at NC and have put into practice some of those ideas.

My trouble is, I don't like HO's host information sheet, so I did my own. Still not quite happy with it. Just wondering if anyone out there had made their own that they are willing to share?

TIA! :)

PChefPEI said:
Okay, so I am needing some major "host coaching re-vamp"!! I learned a lot at a workshop at NC and have put into practice some of those ideas.

My trouble is, I don't like HO's host information sheet, so I did my own. Still not quite happy with it. Just wondering if anyone out there had made their own that they are willing to share?

TIA! :)

Can I ask WHY you don't like the HO one? I JUST started using a Host Information sheet.

Thank you, Ann! :)

Jenna - I just found that there was space for info on there that I didn't use. But, you know, it's funny, because as I sit here looking at it to tell you what I don't like, I can't quite remember exactly what I don't like....LOL! I need help.....really, I do! :rolleyes:

And, it doesn't fit in my "power hour" folder (with prongs at the top)...not enough space for the holes.

Sometimes, too, I'm just curious as to what others are doing, because I always think that what I'm doing isn't good enough....guess that's the perfectionist in me that I need to FIRE!! LOL

Okay, so I will post the one I made up for those who may want to use/see it. I need to tweek it a little to include things to do after the show, like thank you postcard and sending guest receipts. Also want to maybe include emails I want to send between my host coaching calls.

Attachments

• Host Information Sheet.doc
    66 KB · Views: 417
I also struggle with the ones on CC. The places to write any info are just too small. My big chunky writing takes up too much room!!

I got this version from somewhere... I'm guessing it was in my starter kit back in February but I have never been able to find it online (either on the UK or the USA CC). I like this one as it has room to write thngs about there family and background. I scribble in bits like husband is the REAL cook, loves mexican, just fitted a new kitchen,bathroom etc. Little personal things which you might otherwise forget, but they will be touched you remember! I have a stash of these at every show, so even if I don't have a host pack made (bad I know!), I make the time when taking the booking to fill in as much as I can!

Excuse the dodgy scanning.... This is my blank copy and it is well used!!

Attachments

• Host Information.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 373
I got this sheet from this site, unsure of the original author (sorry). So far it has helped me keep up with what I needed to do.

If you can use it feel free to. I hope you find something you like.

Attachments

• Host_Info_Sheet-Duska[1].doc
    35 KB · Views: 356

1. What is a host coaching information sheet?

A host coaching information sheet is a document that contains all the necessary information and tips for a host to successfully organize and host a Pampered Chef party. It includes details about the products, benefits of hosting a party, and instructions for inviting guests.

2. How can I use the host coaching information sheet?

The host coaching information sheet can be used to guide and support the host in planning and promoting their party. It can also be shared with guests to provide them with more information about the products and the party.

3. What should be included in the host coaching information sheet?

The host coaching information sheet should include the host's name, party date and time, location, contact information, and a brief overview of the products. It should also include tips for inviting guests, incentives for hosting, and instructions for placing orders.

4. Can I customize the host coaching information sheet?

Yes, the host coaching information sheet can be customized with the host's name, party details, and any special instructions or promotions. It is recommended to personalize the sheet to make it more engaging and relevant for the host and their guests.

5. Is the host coaching information sheet available in different languages?

Yes, the host coaching information sheet is available in multiple languages to cater to our diverse customer base. Please contact your consultant or customer service for more information on the available languages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Lisa S
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies