• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Carrying Products to a Bridal Expo: Rolling Luggage vs. Pampered Chef Case

In summary, the rolling luggage is a generic suitcase while the Pampered Chef case is specifically designed to carry and showcase products with compartments and pockets for organization. The Pampered Chef case is more durable and sturdy for transporting products to a bridal expo, and both options can fit all necessary products. The Pampered Chef case is easy to transport with sturdy wheels, a telescoping handle, and a padded shoulder strap. It can also be used for other events besides bridal expos, making it a versatile and worthwhile investment for any Pampered Chef consultant.
laurieandjaffy
Gold Member
After just about breaking my back carrying my products to a bridal expo I am in search of a carrying case. I have looked at the rolling case through PC, but $90 seems like alot to pay for one case. I am considering buying a set of rolling luggage, 3 -4 pieces. Has anyone else used this to carry their products? Give me your opinions please! Thanks!

Don't do this, just go to Staples and get a rolling crate for about $20. Carting products to fairs & expos is rough, and I'd never do it without my 2 rolling crates! For shows, I just use the tote bags (New Consultant Tote, Carryall Tote, Tool Turnabout Tote), but I swear by the Staples rolling crates for fairs and expos!

Thanks for that tip Cathy!

Those ARE great, I use one for my dirty dishes....

Hi there! I completely understand your struggle with carrying your products to events. I have personally used the rolling case from PC and while it is a bit pricey, I have found it to be very durable and convenient. However, if you are looking for a more budget-friendly option, using a set of rolling luggage could definitely work as well. Just make sure to carefully measure your products and choose a set of luggage that can accommodate their size and weight. It's always a good idea to read reviews and do some research before making a purchase. Ultimately, the most important thing is to find a carrying case that works for you and makes your life easier. Best of luck!

1. What is the difference between rolling luggage and the Pampered Chef case?

The rolling luggage is a generic suitcase with wheels and a handle that can be used to transport various items. The Pampered Chef case is specifically designed to carry and showcase our products, with compartments and pockets to keep everything organized.

2. Which option is more durable for transporting products to a bridal expo?

The Pampered Chef case is specifically designed for transporting our products, so it is more durable and sturdy compared to rolling luggage. It is made with high-quality materials and has reinforced handles and zippers to withstand frequent use.

3. Can both options fit all of the necessary products for a bridal expo?

Yes, both the rolling luggage and the Pampered Chef case have enough space to fit all the necessary products for a bridal expo. However, the Pampered Chef case is designed to maximize space and keep products organized, while rolling luggage may require more careful packing to ensure everything fits.

4. Is the Pampered Chef case easy to transport?

Yes, the Pampered Chef case is designed for easy transportation. It has sturdy wheels and a telescoping handle, making it easy to roll and maneuver. It also has a padded shoulder strap for added comfort when carrying it by hand.

5. Can the Pampered Chef case be used for other events besides bridal expos?

Absolutely, the Pampered Chef case is versatile and can be used for various events such as cooking shows, vendor fairs, and trade shows. It is a great investment for any Pampered Chef consultant looking to transport and showcase their products with ease.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rbvernon
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tmo2008
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies