• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rolling Case: Measurements & Review

In summary, the Rolling Case is around the same size as the XXL scrapbook roling case, but is a bit heavier. It is good for holding lighter items, but not for carrying heavier items. It comes with a one-year warranty.
rbvernon
Silver Member
I want to buy the Rolling Case. I wanted to know how big is it. Measurements? I am tired of hauling all kinds of box/bins to shows/booths. I need 1 main rolling piece for my PC items. I don't mind carrying an other bag for my paperwork. If you have the Rolling Case can you measure it for me and what is your personal opinion on the case?

Thanks

I don't know the measurements but it is around the same size as the XXL scrapbook roling case. HTH

It holds about as much inside as the new consultant tote or our old crates and then there are pockets on the outside as well. Personally, it's too heavy to use by itself. I would use it for the lighter things and the carry all tote for the heavier ones. I use mine for fairs but not for shows because of stairs and gravel driveways.

I used to use mine for shows, but too had problems with it being too heavy because I loaded it down with my stone for my recipe, etc...I was lugging it up my hosts from stairs and the handle broke off. I guess it was my own fault for putting to many heavy items in it. It would probably be okay for lighter weight items like they showed in the video on consultants corner when it came out. Just my 2 cents. I just earned the envelope...nice, and the knife case and the simple additions case, so I am excited to give them a try.
Deb

Definately be careful to not overfill it. And don't depend on the handle too much , or it will break. (personal experience!) They will warranty it for a year though.

nobody has measurements for the rolling case? or where can I look for the measurements at? I am not sure how big the old crates or XXL scrapbook roling case is. So that did not help me that much, sorry. But thanks for the help.

I have this and have to agree... watch what you put in it, it does get heavy quick!! I am actually thinking of going back to my consultant tote for shows and using the rolling tote for meetings and booths.

It's about 18 x 18 x 13 (tall x wide x deep)

And it is heavy! I hardly ever use it. Only when I know there are no stairs, no dirt or gravel driveways, and it isn't raining (I'd hate to mark-up my host's floor).

i like mine it does get heavy quick but it doesn't seem to bother me too much. i have down sized what i bring so it isn't too much of a problem. my main issue is it is cloth on the inside. i don't want to lug around more than necessary, but i also don't want to have to do dishes at the show. so i'm trying to figure out how to carry the one tote but not worry about having to wash the liner after every show. maybe a trash bag to line the inside after the show...

I know I've posted this before, but anyway....I have the rolling case and if you fill it, you won't be able to lift it! What I use are rolling crates I purchased at Office Depot. They are about half as big and have a lid, so you can stack something else on top and roll along. I usually use one of the red crates and that is what I put my dirty dishes in so I can just rinse it out. My Chiro. was very pleased when I switched from one large rolling case to two smaller stackable.

I fill mine and don't have any problems lifting it. Well, I have a little difficulty lifting it into the van, but that's because I'm short, not because it's too heavy. I did take the liner out. It only made it difficult for me to find things. Gee, maybe my weightlifting is working. :)

How much "stuff" do y'all bring with you to your shows?

I bring the DCB to every show! I think it is what makes mine so heavy.

I don't have the rolling case from PC. I went to Office Depot and bought the rolling cases for file folders. I think they're for file folders, not sure. But they have different colors and I bought two to use for shows and booths. They have an extending handle and also hand holes on the side to pick it up. They also come with lids. They've been a big help because I tend to take too much to my shows and I was using the black tote that came with my kit plus a clothesbasket. I could barely lift the black tote and by the time I got home my back was killing me and I was miserable.
I love the rolling carts from Office Depot. They're around $24 each. I could really use another one but for now, I'll be fine with two. You can go online to Office Supplies: Office Products and Office Furniture: Office Depot and see a picture of them. Search for "rolling carts". (I think that's right)
I also have some wooden crates from Michaels that I use at shows and booths for display but I also carry stuff in them. They come in really handy instead of carrying that black bag tote.

I too have the rolling crates ...well, I have one so far. I like using that. And it is collapsable when not in use.
trina

What are the dimensions of the Rolling Case?

The Rolling Case measures 19.5 inches in length, 12.5 inches in width, and 14 inches in height.

What materials is the Rolling Case made of?

The Rolling Case is made of durable polyester fabric with reinforced stitching for added strength.

Can the Rolling Case fit all sizes of Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Rolling Case is designed to fit all sizes of Pampered Chef products, including our largest items such as the Deluxe Air Fryer and the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven.

Does the Rolling Case have additional storage compartments?

Yes, the Rolling Case has multiple pockets and compartments to keep your Pampered Chef products organized during transportation, including a zippered front pocket and two side mesh pockets.

What are customers saying about the Rolling Case?

Customers love the convenience and organization the Rolling Case provides for their Pampered Chef products. They also appreciate the sturdy construction and easy maneuverability of the case.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sailortena
Replies
Views
zmom58