• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buy Pampered Chef Rolling Case - Only $70 - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Rolling Case is a versatile and convenient storage solution for all Pampered Chef products. It features a spacious main compartment, two side pockets, and a front pocket, and comes with a removable shoulder strap for easy transportation. The regular retail price is $100, but it is currently being offered at a discounted price of $70. It is suitable for all Pampered Chef products, including Stoneware and Cutlery items, and can be purchased online. The rolling case also comes with a one-year warranty for any defects or malfunctions.
rbvernon
Silver Member
I am selling my slightly used Pampered Chef Rolling Case. It is not torn or stained. I only used it for a little while before I quit. Only reason why I am selling it is because we are moving and I need to make space. Im selling it for $70. Buyer will have to pay shipping for it. I will also go thru my PC stuff and I might pass along what items I no longer want to the buyer.

Is this the dots rolling case? If so, I know someone on my team that is interested.

jla8279 said:
Is this the dots rolling case? If so, I know someone on my team that is interested.

Its not the dots. This one is still on the Supply for 95.00. Just know 1 thing though, its very heavy & to ship it will cost ALOT! HTH

Ginger428 said:
Its not the dots. This one is still on the Supply for 95.00. Just know 1 thing though, its very heavy & to ship it will cost ALOT! HTH

Honestly, you'd be best trying to sell it locally (if you aren't willing to lower your price). I would probably cost $20 at least to ship, and that's literally the same price on supply, but brand new.

Ok I'll try to sell it locally and if not I'll lower the price down. Thanks guys for your help.

What is included in the Pampered Chef Rolling Case?

The Pampered Chef Rolling Case includes a large main compartment, two side pockets, and a front pocket for storing all of your Pampered Chef products. It also comes with a removable shoulder strap for easy transportation.

What is the regular retail price of the Pampered Chef Rolling Case?

The regular retail price of the Pampered Chef Rolling Case is $100. However, for a limited time, it is being offered at a discounted price of only $70.

Is the Pampered Chef Rolling Case suitable for all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Rolling Case is designed to fit all Pampered Chef products, including our popular Stoneware and Cutlery items.

Can I purchase the Pampered Chef Rolling Case online?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Rolling Case is available for purchase on our website. Simply add it to your cart and proceed to checkout.

Is the Pampered Chef Rolling Case covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Rolling Case comes with a one-year warranty against any defects or malfunctions. If you encounter any issues with your rolling case, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsheri
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
thechefofnorthbend
  • KellieM's Kitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • hlaffoon5