• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Get Hostess and Guest Specials!!!

In summary, hostess and guest specials are exclusive deals offered by Pampered Chef for individuals who host or attend a party. These specials are not available for online purchases and can only be received by booking a party with a Pampered Chef consultant. Hosts can choose which specials they would like to receive and the specials are typically only available for the month of the party.
pamperedtracy
Gold Member
What am I doing wrong? Has anybody else had a problem trying to see the Jan.- April guest specials on CC?

I am trying to run a couple of copies and I couldn't get them to come up.

I even found them here on this site, and they won't open.

I haven't seen a thread that this is happening to anyone else, so I thought I would check.

HEEEELLLP!!

Thanks,
Tracy:confused:

For whatever reason, it is working now. I am sure it was user error!!

Tracy

I was having this problemsthis morning. Could not get the forms to load up.

Robin

Related to Can't Get Hostess and Guest Specials!!!

1. Why can't I get hostess and guest specials?

Hostess and guest specials are only available for individuals who host a Pampered Chef party or attend a party as a guest. If you did not host or attend a party, you will not be able to receive these specials.

2. Can I still receive hostess and guest specials if I order online?

No, hostess and guest specials are only available for individuals who host or attend a Pampered Chef party. These specials are not available for online purchases.

3. How do I become a host to receive hostess and guest specials?

To become a host, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or sign up to host a party on our website. Once your party is booked, you will be eligible to receive hostess and guest specials.

4. Can I choose which hostess and guest specials I receive?

Yes, you can choose which hostess and guest specials you would like to receive. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a list of available specials and you can choose the ones that interest you the most.

5. How long do hostess and guest specials last?

Hostess and guest specials are only available for a limited time, typically for the month that the party is held. Be sure to check with your consultant for the specific dates of the specials you are interested in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinCincy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • tabnat80
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies