• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Mini Catty Dcb & March

In summary, the Canadian Mini Catty Dcb & March is a small currency note issued by the Dominion of Canada between 1878 and 1923 with a value of 25 cents. It is named after its designers and signatories and is no longer in circulation, having been replaced by a silver quarter coin. The value of a Canadian Mini Catty Dcb & March can vary and it can be found at coin dealers, online marketplaces, and numismatic conventions, but may be rare and expensive.
kam
Staff member
This one was requeted, but thought I'd post it in case anyone else wants to use it.

It is a CDN mini catty insert with the DCB special and March Specials.

Using Acro Reader, you can fill in your info at the top. If your website it too long, enter it as the last line and it will fall slightly below the logo.

You can change the "Sales Blurb" to whatever you want since it is editable. I just left my "standard" blurb in, but it talks about the new products, which are not available with the DCB special. So, I couldn't come up with anything else.

Please check it over...I just replace US stuff with the CND stuff, so it would be easy for me to miss something.

Attachments

• CDN_MiniCattyInsertDCBMar2011_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 310
Hey there! Thanks for sharing this mini catty insert with the DCB special and March specials. I think it's great that you made it editable and included instructions for using Acro Reader. It's always helpful to have customizable materials for our businesses. I'll definitely check it out and let you know if I have any feedback. Thanks again for sharing!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this Canadian Mini Catty DCB and March Specials insert. It's always great to have resources like this to make our business easier and more efficient. I appreciate that you have made it editable so we can customize it to our own preferences. I will definitely be using this for my upcoming parties and events. Thank you again for your generosity in sharing this with us. Happy cooking!

1. What is a Canadian Mini Catty Dcb & March?

The Canadian Mini Catty Dcb & March is a small currency note that was issued by the Dominion of Canada between 1878 and 1923. It was used as a fractional currency, with a value of 25 cents.

2. How did the Canadian Mini Catty Dcb & March get its name?

The name "Canadian Mini Catty Dcb & March" is derived from the initials of the designers and signatories of the currency: Charles E. Catty, J.B. Dcb, and James A. March.

3. Is the Canadian Mini Catty Dcb & March still in circulation?

No, the Canadian Mini Catty Dcb & March is no longer in circulation. It was replaced by the larger silver quarter coin in 1923.

4. What is the value of a Canadian Mini Catty Dcb & March?

The value of a Canadian Mini Catty Dcb & March varies depending on its condition and rarity. Generally, they can range from a few dollars to several hundred dollars.

5. Where can I find a Canadian Mini Catty Dcb & March?

The Canadian Mini Catty Dcb & March can be found at coin dealers, online marketplaces, and at numismatic conventions. However, due to its rarity, it may be difficult to find and may come at a higher cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam