• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you do two Pampered Chef shows in one day?

At the first show, I made the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries and the 10 min BBQ Pork Tenderloing. At the second show, I just made the tenderloin and demo'd with a potato. One thing that helped was the first was at my dil's house, so I was able to do my dishes without dashing home in between.
Chef_2_Four
Right now my 1st show is about $250 that is after the $160 I got! I did get one booking, but I hope my next show today is awesome!! She is supposed to have 8-10 people. Please please please I want level 2, right now I am not even to level 1!!! I did get one booking off of todays show!

Well, the sales may not have been good, but atleast you did get the booking. Put it behind you and go to the other show for the day excited and ready to rack up the sales!!

Two shows in one day is tough, especially when the first one blows.

Chin up and go rock it at your second one!

I don't know if I could handle 2 shows in one day!!!

Run the marathon girl and let us know how the second goes!

Congratulations on having two shows in one day. That's great. You're doing something right and you seem very motivated. Good job!

TWO shows in one day is an accomplishment in itself (I can't do it:eek: )

Hang in there and hope the second one is better for you.

I had a show this morning that was way better than ever imagined it would be. Then from that show I went and did a direct sales expo this afternoon which was not very good at all. I only got a couple of leads for shows.

JoLynn

The only reason I did 2 shows today, one was at 11 and the other was at 7 so they were spaced far enough apart! Anyway only 4 people came to the the 2nd show but it is probably at $300 and she is going to try to get more orders. I am going to call on Monday and check on my catalog shows.

I am SO impressed at the "two whows in one day" thing. I would LOVE to be able to do that - I get stressed out having two shows in one weekend! LOL

dannyzmom said:
I am SO impressed at the "two whows in one day" thing. I would LOVE to be able to do that - I get stressed out having two shows in one weekend! LOL

That was my first "double header" :D It really wasn't that bad. I think it was because I did have so much time between shows. originally my shows were at 2 and 7 thankfully one needed to move up! But I did ok!

Wow! Two shows is an accomplishment! I also wondered if I could possibly do two shows in one day since I am a little limited as far as my schedule is here lately. But I suppose if they were spaced far enough apart, it's possible. I already feel as though I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut-off with one show, let alone two!

Question April...What did you plan to feed both shows? I was just wondering if you used the same recipes for both or went in completley oposite directions so as to not have to over lap alot of product. Or because of the time difference did it not matter? Then I only have one other question, how are you the morning after?

You guys surprise me ... I did a two show Saturday my first week of shows. One at 3, the next at 7. Maybe it just didn't seem like a big deal because I didn't know any better :rolleyes: I'd do another day like that, though.

At the first one, I made the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries and the 10 min BBQ Pork Tenderloing. At the second one I just made the tenderloin and demo'd with a potato. One thing that helped was the first was at my dil's house, so I was able to do my dishes without dashing home in between.

Anyway, I'm not trying to sound like a show-off. I just figured that lots of people, especially people doing this around a full time job, doubled up on the weekends.

Absolutely no way could I do 2 shows in one day! In fact, I have a hard time doing shows 2 days in a row! I'm really hoping that after a few weeks on this medication, that won't be such an issue!

Good for you doing 2 shows in one day! My ideal would be to be able to book a lunch/office show and then an evening show on the same day - especially in December, when I only do shows until around the 10th of the month!

pampered1224 said:
What did you plan to feed both shows? I was just wondering if you used the same recipes for both or went in completley oposite directions so as to not have to over lap alot of product. Or because of the time difference did it not matter? Then I only have one other question, how are you the morning after?

I did the chicken fajita pizza at both shows. Fine! Tired but fine!

MomToEli said:
You guys surprise me ... I did a two show Saturday my first week of shows. One at 3, the next at 7. Maybe it just didn't seem like a big deal because I didn't know any better :rolleyes: I'd do another day like that, though.

At the first one, I made the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries and the 10 min BBQ Pork Tenderloing. At the second one I just made the tenderloin and demo'd with a potato. One thing that helped was the first was at my dil's house, so I was able to do my dishes without dashing home in between.

Anyway, I'm not trying to sound like a show-off. I just figured that lots of people, especially people doing this around a full time job, doubled up on the weekends.

My first 2 shows were the same day as well, luckily they were neighbors. Literally I pulled out of one driveway and into the next. The second host did it on the same day because she didn't want to attend the first's show, and didn't want to make it seem rude!:rolleyes: Not that booking on the same day doesn't seem kinda weird to me. Of course, they were totally different groups of people. And since I only had the starter kit of products, I had to wash the dishes and get going but it worked fine. I would do it again in a heartbeat!:D :D

Related to Can you do two Pampered Chef shows in one day?

1. What do you mean by "2 Shows Today 1st Not so Good"?

When we say "2 Shows Today 1st Not so Good", it means that the first show of the day did not go as well as we had hoped. This could be due to various factors such as low attendance, technical difficulties, or an unengaged audience.

2. What happens if the first show is not so good?

If the first show is not so good, our team will work extra hard to make sure that the second show is a success. We will analyze what went wrong in the first show and make necessary adjustments to ensure a better outcome for the second show.

3. Will the second show be the same as the first one?

No, the second show will not be exactly the same as the first one. Our consultants are trained to adapt to different audiences and situations, so they may make changes to the presentation or recipes based on the feedback from the first show.

4. Can I still make a purchase if the first show was not so good?

Absolutely! Our products are available for purchase at any time, regardless of the success of the show. Our consultants will be happy to assist you with any purchases or questions you may have.

5. What if I am not satisfied with the second show either?

If you are not satisfied with the second show, please reach out to our customer service team. We value your feedback and will work with you to resolve any issues or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ldynred7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies