• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Two Shows Cancelled/Postponed

In summary, Tracy is disappointed that her first four shows have been cancelled, but is trying to make up for them by booking more shows.
SandiLeigh
I am so frustrated. My first two shows have been cancelled/postponed indefinatley. One was my MIL and the other was my SIL. I ordered my product kit so I could do these two shows, now my first show isn't until October 14th. Which irronically is my 30th day.
I have no sales for September at all.

Sorry I had to vent, its just a real downer to start off my pampered chef carrer. I was so excited for my show on Sunday, I have been practicing all week.

I am so sorry to hear about the cancellations. Is there any way they would be willing to have catalog shows, since they can't do cooking shows?

One thing I do when I have a show that cancel's at the last minute, I make myself work my business during the time I would be gone from home. Maybe you can make phone calls or do some of the on-line training. I know it isn't the same as doing the show, however, it will help in the long run.

Hang in there and keep your spirits up. :)

Cancellations are really disappointing.
You still have two weeks though...what about catalog shows, fundraisers, or pampering a business? Or an additional incentive to book and hold a party by the 14th?

Have you thought about having your own show? Invite EVERYONE you know......Let them know you are starting your own business, and you would love for them to be your first customers and hosts!

That stinks. Sometimes family is the worst. They often don't take PC seriously as a business. I know that I have many family members/inlaws who are pretty good customers, but are absolutely shocked to find out that I make money at it.

Here's my advice. Make lots of phone calls. Go back to your list of 100. If you haven't completed it, do it now. Tell everyone. Bring it up in conversation to strangers. (Hint: If you ask what they do, they're bound to ask what you do. Work on your commercial so you'll have a great answer.)

Or do a cookbook sale... call everyone you know and tell them how the cookbooks are on sale for $10 and recommend a few they would be interested in. You only need to sell 15 to have enough to qualify a show. While you're making those calls, let them know they can get even better deals by hosting a show.

That Cookbook idea is a good one. I might try that.

I am going to keep pluggin away at it. Just a blow that I didn't need today. Just after I read the cancellation notice for the show via email, I went out and blew a tire on my car.

Has not been my day at all!

Sandi,I've had 3 of my first 4 shows reschedule. I'll only be able to get in my grand opening and maybe one more show before my 30 days. Am i disappointed? Definitely, but I'm trying my best to keep plugging away to make up for those shows being rescheduled. Just hang in there and I'm sure you'll soon have more shows than you can handle.Tracy

1. Why were my first two shows cancelled/postponed?

There could be a variety of reasons why your first two shows were cancelled or postponed. It could be due to scheduling conflicts, unforeseen circumstances, or the host needing to cancel for personal reasons. Our goal is to ensure that your shows are successful, so we will work with you to reschedule or find a new host if needed.

2. Will I still earn commission for the cancelled/postponed shows?

Yes, you will still earn commission for the cancelled or postponed shows as long as they are rescheduled within a certain time frame. Our team will provide you with all the necessary information and support to ensure you receive your commission for these shows.

3. Can I reschedule the cancelled/postponed shows with a different host?

Yes, you can absolutely reschedule the shows with a different host. We want to make sure you have a successful start with Pampered Chef, so we will work with you to find a new host and reschedule the shows at a convenient time for both of you.

4. Will I lose my host rewards for the cancelled/postponed shows?

No, you will not lose your host rewards for the cancelled or postponed shows. As long as the shows are rescheduled within a certain time frame, you will still receive your host rewards. Our team will provide you with all the necessary information and support to ensure you receive your rewards.

5. How can I prevent my shows from being cancelled/postponed in the future?

To prevent shows from being cancelled or postponed in the future, it is important to communicate effectively with your host and make sure they are committed to hosting a show. You can also have a backup plan in case your host needs to cancel, such as having a list of potential hosts or offering virtual shows. Our team is always here to support you and help you find ways to ensure successful shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • iluvmygarlicpress
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
iluvmygarlicpress
  • Monty060609