• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Pantry Shows: Tips & Tricks & Veggie Slicing

In summary, -Chicken in the grill pan was not as good as in the DCB-Station 2 was a success, with carrots and cucumber being the most popular items-Queen of the Shoppers took too long-Next time, explain the process in advance and have check out organized
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
So I'm jumping on the band wagon and doing two pantry shows this week. Do you guys have any tips to share? I've seen the other posts, but am looking for things you learned after doing the show. What would you have done differently? What was a success?

Also, I was planning to slice carrots and a cucumber with the simple slicer, but haven't tried it out yet. Does it work well?

On the carrots and cucumber I would use the crinkle cutter it looks prettier. I took what seasonings I had on hand, olive oil, cream cheese, crackers, french bread cut up and mix and season worked really well. For the chocolate carmel sauces and such I used pound cake, cut into small pieces

I just had my highest show ever and it was a Pantry Show. It was lots of fun and the host was very pleased. It closed at $1300!

Chicken in the DCB to dip in the savory sauces is a must. I sold a DCB to someone who came planning to not buy anything just doing that.

I will be doing a few things differently in the future. I will make sure that I had a plan of exactly to say to open and close the show because once they start tasting, they stop listening. So getting in and out quickly with everything I need to say is vital.

All my people yesterday were veterans I did a quick talk at the beginning highlighting the Pantry items and also talking about the Pink Products. Then we did the demo, but once they started eating and milling around, I didn't get to do a closing. So, I just walked around to each group of people and asked them if they had any questions, what their favorite Pantry items were and made sure they knew about how to order. As I was walking around talking to them, 4 of them booked shows.

Another thing I will do differently is bring more bamboo and less Simple Additions. It's much lighter. :)

Just so you know some statistics, about $650 was outside orders. Of the other $650 (which would have been a good show by itself), a little over $200 was in Pantry items. So, I'm thinking if it had been just a regular show, it would have been more like $450 and by doing the Pantry Tasting, I added $200 in sales to a normal show. Plus, I have the opportunity to call these people for reorders in the future.

I wish you great success in your shows this week! I'm very pleased with my second attempt at this type of show (my first was my Fall Kick-off and it was also very successful and sold lots of Pantry items).

Shari in TX

Looking for Salad Dressings to Show at a Pantry Show. Any Suggestions

how did you cook the chicken

I'm doing one of these shows tomorrow and am planning to use the new Dripless Oil and Vinegar bottles with the Orange Canola Oil and Pomegranate. We'll see how that goes. I was planning to cook the chicken in the grill pan, but have decided to do it in the DCB in the microwave. The directions I found said to season them with rubs and cook uncovered for 10 minutes. Check temperate to ensure at 160 degrees then cover for 3 minutes before cutting them into bite size pieces.

The show went very well, but I will know how to tweak it for next time. I got two bookings, which is probably the best part. Thanks, everyone, for your help and ideas!

1PamperedMommy said:
The show went very well, but I will know how to tweak it for next time. I got two bookings, which is probably the best part. Thanks, everyone, for your help and ideas!

What did you end up doing? What worked well and what would you tweak? Congrats on the bookings! :)

I set up 3 stations...
Station 1 made 2 chicken breasts in the microwave, then chopped with salad choppers, to be dipped in two savory sauces.
Station 2 cut up carrots and cucumber with the simple slicer, to be dipped in the half mayo/half sour cream + oil dipping seasoning dip (which I made in advance because I think it tastes better with refrigeration) and cut up French bread to be dipped in oil dipping seasoning.
Station 3 used 1/2 block cream cheese with a savory sauce, 1/2 block cream cheese MIXED with oil dipping seasoning, and got the dessert sauce going with animal crackers.

This all worked well, but I also played Queen of the Shoppers, which took WAY too long. I think I can still get my points across without a long, drawn-out game. And I HAVE to do something about full-service check out! It was very disorganized because everyone was roaming around sampling things. Next time, I'll explain the process in advance.

What are the benefits of hosting a Two Pantry Show?

Hosting a Two Pantry Show allows you to earn free and discounted products, connect with friends and family, and learn tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products in your kitchen.

How do I prepare for a Two Pantry Show?

To prepare for a Two Pantry Show, you can gather a list of guests, choose a date and time, and decide on a menu to showcase during the event. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance and guidance.

What are some tips for a successful Two Pantry Show?

To have a successful Two Pantry Show, it's important to invite a variety of guests, offer fun incentives, and be prepared to showcase the products and share personal experiences with them. It's also helpful to have a clean and organized kitchen space.

What is the Veggie Slicer and how do I use it?

The Veggie Slicer is a versatile tool that can slice, shred, and julienne vegetables and fruits. To use it, simply insert the desired blade, place the food in the designated area, and slide it back and forth to slice or shred.

What are some creative ways to use the Veggie Slicer?

The Veggie Slicer can be used to create zucchini noodles, shred cheese for toppings, julienne carrots for salads, and even slice apples for a healthy snack. Get creative and try out different fruits and vegetables to see what the Veggie Slicer can do!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
julsradford
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • foodygirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies