1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Postponed show due to swine flu!

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

So I was supposed to have my first cooking show tomorrow night...my mom was that host...well we were both gone last week to a national church gathering and today we got an email that stated that 3 people there have been confirmed to have the swine flu, we both got sent home from work today and so now her show is postponed til next wednesday i am kind of bummed, but better to be safe than sorry. at least it will still be held within my first 30 days. oh and least i don't have to work tomorrow :)

Aug 4, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Yikes, hope you both don't get sick!

3. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

me neither one girl that went with us called today and said she has had a fever for 2 days and now has sore throat :S

Aug 4, 2009
  4. I caught swine flu last week and OMG...it was awful. My mom caught it from me. I have been stuck at home for a week because my doctor said I wasn't to leave my house. Today was my first day of freedom, I've been gone all day!

Mine started the same way as your friend's, Jessica. Fever and my throat felt as if I'd swallowed a hive of bees.

Hope all is well and you don't get sick.

Blessings!

Have something to add?