• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Morning or Early Afternoon Weekday Shows?

In summary, hosting a weekday morning or early afternoon Pampered Chef show allows for more flexibility in scheduling and invites friends and family who may have busy evenings or weekends. You can still earn the same rewards and free products with this show time, and the show typically lasts 2-3 hours. Food and drinks can also be served during the show, and there may be special offers and promotions for booking a morning or early afternoon show.
jj16
Gold Member
Has anyone been very successful getting morning or early afternoon weekday shows? If so what groups do you target other than MOPS since I don't have kids or would there be a way to target these groups without having kids? I am really frustrated since all of my January shows cancelled.

Thanks in advance any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful.

Judy :)

I have lunch shows with moms whose kids are all in school. Pamper A Business at lunch is also good. Do you know anyone from church or the gym or whatever who does have kids that could get you "in"?

Some people have had success targeting groups such as stay-at-home parents, retirees, and teachers for morning and early afternoon weekday shows. You could also try reaching out to local businesses or organizations that may be interested in hosting a lunchtime show for their employees or members. Additionally, you could try offering a special discount or incentive for weekday shows to attract more bookings. Ultimately, it may take some trial and error to find the right groups to target in your area, but don't give up and keep networking and promoting your business to find new opportunities.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a weekday morning or early afternoon Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a weekday morning or early afternoon show allows you to invite friends and family who may have busy evenings or weekends, making it easier for them to attend. It also gives you more flexibility in your schedule and allows you to enjoy your evening or weekend plans without having to worry about hosting a show.

2. Can I still earn the same rewards and free products as I would with an evening or weekend show?

Yes, you can still earn the same rewards and free products by hosting a weekday morning or early afternoon show. Our Host Rewards program applies to all show times, and you can earn free products, discounts, and half-price items based on your show sales.

3. How long does a morning or early afternoon show typically last?

Our shows typically last 2-3 hours, which includes time for socializing, shopping, and cooking demonstrations. However, the exact length may vary depending on the number of guests and their level of engagement.

4. Can I serve food or drinks during a morning or early afternoon show?

Yes, you can serve food and drinks during your show. In fact, we encourage our hosts to provide light refreshments for their guests to enjoy while they shop and learn about our products. However, it is entirely up to your discretion, and you can also opt to have a potluck-style show where guests bring their own dishes to share.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions for hosting a morning or early afternoon show?

At Pampered Chef, we always have special offers and promotions for our hosts, regardless of the show time. However, we do offer exclusive promotions and deals for hosts who book a weekday morning or early afternoon show. Be sure to check with your consultant for current offers and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • pampcheflisa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
Replies