• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Optimal Turnout: Weekday Afternoons vs. Weekends for Cooking Shows

In summary, a "Cooking Show Turnout" refers to the number of guests who attend a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration or party. To increase turnout, it is recommended to send invitations in advance, promote on social media, offer incentives, and create a fun atmosphere. There is no minimum number of guests required, but a higher turnout can lead to better rewards for the host. If there is a low turnout, it is important to not get discouraged and focus on creating a great experience for the guests who did attend. It is also possible to reschedule a cooking show if needed, by communicating with the Pampered Chef consultant and finding a new date that works for everyone.
emiscookin
Which is the better time to have a cooking show where the most people will show up?

Weekdays in the evening or Weekends?

I would really rather have shows going on during the weekday afternoons, so that my hubby and I can spend our evenings together, but I get the feeling a lot of people can't come at that time because they work, run their daily errands or whatever...

Can a show be a success during the week in the afternoon?

I think that is when my recruiter does a lot of shows, but I don't know how? Maybe stay at home moms that have them before the kids are out of school? Most of the people I know work full time, so that wouldn't work. I do 99% of mine on weekends - late Sunday afternoon seems to be popular. After church doesn't interfere with Sat sports, etc. Friday nights are also popular.

It depends on your customers and your areas.

For me, for example, Sundays are tough, because a lot of people go to church. But also, like Dot said, if you get into groups of SAHMs, you could do afternoon shows before the kids get out of school.

What is a "Cooking Show Turnout"?

A "Cooking Show Turnout" refers to the number of guests who attend a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration or party. It is an important metric that measures the success of a cooking show and can impact the host's rewards and benefits.

How can I increase my cooking show turnout?

There are several ways to increase your cooking show turnout, including sending out invitations well in advance, promoting the event on social media, offering incentives for guests to bring a friend, and providing a fun and engaging atmosphere during the show.

Is there a minimum number of guests required for a cooking show?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required for a cooking show. However, the more guests that attend, the better chances of a successful show and higher host rewards. We recommend aiming for at least 10-12 guests.

What happens if I have a low cooking show turnout?

If you have a low cooking show turnout, it is important to not get discouraged. Sometimes, unexpected circumstances can arise for guests and they may not be able to attend. You can still have a successful show by focusing on the guests who did attend and providing them with a great experience.

Can I reschedule my cooking show if I have a low turnout?

Yes, you can reschedule your cooking show if you have a low turnout. We understand that life happens and sometimes guests may not be able to attend. It is important to communicate with your Pampered Chef consultant and work together to find a new date that works for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • Aun
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Stephanie S