• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cook Up Something Exciting: Free Cooking Show Draw!

In summary, the speaker shares their experience at a ladies event where they offered a free cooking show as a draw. They were surprised by the positive response and have already received 5 bookings. They attribute their success to their own excitement and promoting the show through a poster board. Another person in the conversation expresses interest in trying the free cooking show idea, but also asks for advice on how to handle those who prefer catalog shows. The speaker suggests offering cooking show benefits for sales over $500 in that situation.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Wow...I participated in a ladies event this evening and I had a blast. This is the first time that I offered a 'free cooking show' as a draw and people loved it. I told them that I would supply the ingredients and they just loved it. I just can't believe how excited they were. I know this is not new to most of you but it was a great eye opener for me. I wish I would have offered this at previous shows. I have always offered a gift certificate. It just shows how your own mind set can really set the tone for how others will react and receive what you offer. Does that make sense?? I was really 'excited' to offer a free ingredient show and people responded to my excitement. I have 5 bookings already and I have not even looked at the draw slips. I think what really helped was that I did a poster board and stated...Free cooking show when you book in May or June...people came up to me and asked me what that was...that allowed me to really talk it up, the fun they would have, yummy recipes, etc. Give it a try if you need something to shake up your routine.:)

Great job! Thanks for the tip - I've always thought about offering this, but never have. Now I'm going to have to try it! :)

Do you have a picture of the poster board you advertised with?

I love the free cooking show idea too, but what about people who would prefer to do a catalog show? I know some people who just don't have the time for a party and I'm afraid to lose contacts because of it. Do you think offering a gift certificate when they hold any kind of party would work as well?

I always use the free cooking showAt booths and it works great.

For catalog shows - offer to give cooking show benefits if $500 or more in sales.

Related to Cook Up Something Exciting: Free Cooking Show Draw!

1. What is the "Cook Up Something Exciting: Free Cooking Show Draw!" event all about?

The "Cook Up Something Exciting: Free Cooking Show Draw!" event is an opportunity for you and your friends to gather for a fun and interactive cooking show. Our Pampered Chef consultant will demonstrate how to use our products to create delicious dishes, while also giving you the chance to win free products through a drawing at the end of the show.

2. How do I enter the drawing for free products?

To enter the drawing, simply attend the "Cook Up Something Exciting" cooking show and fill out a drawing slip with your name and contact information. The winner will be chosen at random at the end of the show and will receive their prize at a later date.

3. Can I invite friends to the cooking show?

Absolutely! In fact, we encourage you to invite friends and family to join in on the fun. The more people who attend, the more chances there are to win in the drawing for free products.

4. Is there a cost to attend the cooking show?

No, there is no cost to attend the "Cook Up Something Exciting" cooking show. It is completely free and there is no obligation to purchase anything. However, if you do fall in love with our products, you can place an order through our Pampered Chef consultant at the end of the show.

5. What should I expect at the cooking show?

At the cooking show, you can expect to have a great time learning new recipes, trying out our products, and possibly winning some free products in the drawing. Our Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through the cooking process and provide tips and tricks for using our products effectively. It will be a fun and interactive experience for all!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dldunphy
  • mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Ginger428