• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Wording an Email Re: Cancelled Party

In summary, the best way to word an email for a cancelled party is to be direct and concise. It is recommended to mention a reason for the cancellation, but it is not necessary if the reason is personal or sensitive. It is best to give as much notice as possible, ideally at least a week in advance. Offering a reschedule option in the email is a good idea, as it shows consideration for the guests' schedules and allows them the opportunity to attend at a later date. It is acceptable to send a group email for a cancelled party, but for smaller events, reaching out individually may be more personal.
iluvmygarlicpress
I just got my 3rd cancellation for the month.. AARRRGGHHH!!

The host has been ill & in the hospital & just isn't up to her party this weekend. I offered to let her guests know & she gratefully accepted.

I'm trying to draft an email & so far have "Dear Friends & Family of ____,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, _____'s Pampered Chef Party on April 10th has been postponed until further notice. She was really looking forward to having you all over and showing off her new home and hopes you will be able to attend when she picks a new date."

Help me tie it up. Should I mention the fact that they can book their own party?

Do you think you might want to have an "online" party with her guests, so that they could take advantage of this month's specials? Then, when she is feeling better, you could still have another show with her. More sales this month for you, and may just boost the enthusiasm and anticipation for a show next month or so, too!!

Good luck!

Paula R. Lewis said:
Do you think you might want to have an "online" party with her guests, so that they could take advantage of this month's specials? Then, when she is feeling better, you could still have another show with her. More sales this month for you, and may just boost the enthusiasm and anticipation for a show next month or so, too!!

Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestion! I attached the Trifle Bowl flier and added a blurb about the sale & the fact that it makes a great gift for Mother's Day, bridal showers or weddings and instructions for online ordering so the host would get credit.

1. What is the best way to word an email for a cancelled party?

The best way to word an email for a cancelled party is to be direct and concise. Start by stating that the party has been cancelled and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Be sure to thank the guests for their interest and explain the reason for the cancellation, if possible. End the email by offering to reschedule the party or to provide any assistance needed.

2. Should I mention a reason for cancelling the party in the email?

If possible, it is always a good idea to provide a reason for cancelling the party. This shows that you are being transparent and considerate of your guests' time and interest. However, if the reason is personal or sensitive, it is okay to simply state that the party has been cancelled without giving a specific reason.

3. How much notice should I give for a cancelled party?

It is best to give as much notice as possible for a cancelled party. Ideally, you should inform your guests at least a week in advance. This allows them enough time to make alternative plans and avoids any last minute inconvenience.

4. Is it necessary to offer a reschedule option in the email?

While it is not necessary, it is a good idea to offer a reschedule option in the email. This shows that you are still interested in hosting the party and are willing to work with the guests' schedules. It also gives them the opportunity to attend the party at a later date, which they may appreciate.

5. Can I send a group email for a cancelled party or should I reach out individually?

It is okay to send a group email for a cancelled party, especially if it was a large event. However, if the party was smaller and more intimate, it may be better to reach out to each guest individually. This shows a more personal touch and allows you to apologize and explain the cancellation in a more personalized manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • wmrmgr