• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone in the Us Place an Outlet Order and Ship It to Me??

In summary, customers in the US can place outlet orders and have them shipped to their desired location. There is no minimum order requirement for outlet orders, but shipping fees may apply for orders under a certain amount. The shipping time for outlet orders may vary and typically takes 2-3 business days to process and ship. Once an outlet order has been shipped, customers will receive a tracking number via email to track the status of their order. Unfortunately, outlet orders cannot be cancelled or modified after they have been placed, but customers can contact customer service for assistance.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I need the Old Style Kitchen Shears that are on the Outlet. could someone buy some for me and send them to me in Canada?? Please?

:)

I PMed you.

Got 'em - thanks Ann!!!

I have a brand new set in my closet - I can send you those and save you the double shipping.

Hi there! I would be more than happy to help you out with purchasing the Old Style Kitchen Shears from the Outlet. I can definitely have them shipped to you in Canada. Just let me know how many you need and I will get them ordered for you. Thanks for choosing Pampered Chef!

1. Can someone in the US place an outlet order and ship it to me?

Yes, customers in the US can place outlet orders and have them shipped to their desired location.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for outlet orders?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for outlet orders. However, shipping fees may apply for orders under a certain amount.

3. How long does it take for an outlet order to be shipped?

The shipping time for outlet orders may vary depending on the location and shipping method chosen. Generally, orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days.

4. Can I track my outlet order?

Yes, once your outlet order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your order.

5. Can I cancel or make changes to my outlet order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an outlet order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or modified. However, you can contact our customer service team for assistance with any issues or concerns regarding your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies