• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Inquiry: Mr Anthony Kather - Ship to Australia/Check Payment

In summary, the person receiving the email is suspicious of the sender and wants to avoid any potential scams.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I want to place an order in your store,and i will like to know if you ship to Australia and my method of payment will be by Check and if you dont ship outside USA i could arrange for the pickup of my order so please let me know if you can assist me with the order,And please do not forget to include your web page in your replying back to my mail.I will await your prompt response as soon as you receive this mail,i will be be very glad if you
treat this email with good concern...
Best Regards
---------------------
Mr Anthony Kather

I assume it is since I've gotten this email three times now with the exact same wording each time. Has anyone else gotten this email before?

nope, I'd block sender

Looks like the kind of spam I get in my work email. They pretend to want to buy something. Yep...block them.

I wouldn't reply....block'em

Too many clues "in your store", "in your replying back to my mail", "treat this with good concern" that it is poorly translated or someone running a scam. Stay very far away.

With it "quaking like a duck" and all I am kinda surprised no one else has received this email. No one else has gotten this?! In a way I'm glad that no one has gotten targeted by this SPAM, but it would solidfy for me that it is indeed Spam.

i will like to know if you ship to Australia and my method of payment will be by Check and if you dont ship outside USA i could arrange for the pickup of my order

RED flag :eek: if I ever saw one! Coming to the US to pick up the order? :yuck:

It's a scam I got something similar but not exact wording about someone in another country wanting to purchase something from me on craigslist. Along with the scam of sending me a cashier's check for over the amount and wanting me to send them change back. It's a scam.
It's funny that all of these scammers have bad grammar and lots of run on sentences.

Debbie :D

I hate those scams!! My sister and her husband (I refuse to call him BIL) almost fell for one of these. Luckily I had just seen Oprah the week before and they were talking about it and I stopped my sister from making a HUGE mistake.

Why do people have to do this stuff?! Go out and get a real job!!

we almost fell into a scam like this also, on craingslist.It was a house we wanted to rent....good thing we saw the red flags!

Related to Order Inquiry: Mr Anthony Kather - Ship to Australia/Check Payment

1. How do I place an order for Mr. Anthony Kather to be shipped to Australia?

To place an order for Mr. Anthony Kather to be shipped to Australia, please visit our website and select the items you would like to purchase. During checkout, enter Mr. Anthony Kather's shipping address in Australia and proceed with payment.

2. Can I pay for Mr. Anthony Kather's order with a check?

Yes, we do accept check payments for orders. To pay with a check for Mr. Anthony Kather's order, please select the "Check" option during checkout and follow the instructions provided.

3. How long will it take for Mr. Anthony Kather's order to be delivered to Australia?

The estimated delivery time for orders shipped to Australia is 7-14 business days. However, please note that delivery times may vary depending on customs processing and local postal services.

4. Can I track the status of Mr. Anthony Kather's order?

Yes, you can track the status of Mr. Anthony Kather's order by logging into your account on our website. You will also receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once the order has been shipped.

5. What should I do if there is an issue with Mr. Anthony Kather's order?

If there is an issue with Mr. Anthony Kather's order, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will be happy to assist you and resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
jigsmom
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg