• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I still get the Generation 2 Skillet Lid for $30.00?

In summary, the "Generation 2 Skillet Lid" is a new and improved version of the popular Pampered Chef skillet lid. It is designed to fit all sizes of Pampered Chef skillets and is made of a combination of stainless steel and tempered glass. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. Some benefits of using this lid include improved durability, better heat retention, and the ability to monitor food while cooking without removing the lid. It also helps to prevent splatters and spills.
schel
I have a guest wanting the Generation 2 Skillet lid which sold for $30.00 in the catalog and didn't realize till after September that she can't get it any more.
Any suggestions?
Schel

place an individual order for her

Related to Can I still get the Generation 2 Skillet Lid for $30.00?

What is the "Generation 2 Skillet Lid"?

The "Generation 2 Skillet Lid" is a new and improved version of our popular skillet lid. It is designed to fit all sizes of our Pampered Chef skillets and features a more durable construction and enhanced functionality.

Can I use the "Generation 2 Skillet Lid" on my old Pampered Chef skillets?

Yes, the "Generation 2 Skillet Lid" is designed to fit all sizes of our Pampered Chef skillets, including older models. It may also fit other brands of skillets that are similar in size and shape.

What materials is the "Generation 2 Skillet Lid" made of?

The "Generation 2 Skillet Lid" is made of a combination of stainless steel and tempered glass. The stainless steel rim provides durability and the tempered glass allows you to monitor your food as it cooks.

Is the "Generation 2 Skillet Lid" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Generation 2 Skillet Lid" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the lid.

What are the benefits of using the "Generation 2 Skillet Lid"?

The "Generation 2 Skillet Lid" offers several benefits, including improved durability, better heat retention, and the ability to monitor your food as it cooks without having to remove the lid. It also helps to prevent splatters and spills while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • roxylady
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
roxylady
  • dannyzmom