• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale - Generation 2 Stir Fry Skillet

In summary, Jilleysue is giving her aunt her used Generation II Stir Fry Skillet. The stir fry is in great condition and the aunt doesn't even eat.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
We are purging our kitchen cabinets tonight and I have a barely-used Generation 2 Stir Fry Skillet here - but I also have an Executive one...so I don't need the Generation 2 one. It retailed for $59.50 and is barely used. I can probably get it in one of those One-Price Priority mailing boxes for $8.80.

So - make me an offer + shipping and it's yours!!

Paypal only please!

Last edited:
You might want to offer it to your guests as a sample product.

cmdtrgd said:
You might want to offer it to your guests as a sample product.

It's been used. I don't really sell my used stuff to customers, it's just a personal quirk of mine - I'd rather sell them soemthign ne wand make commission & travel points.

dannyzmom said:
We are purging our kitchen cabinets tonight ............

It looks like Jilleysue is starting to rub off on you! (Oh, lookie, I made a rhyme!)

pamperedlinda said:
It looks like Jilleysue is starting to rub off on you! (Oh, lookie, I made a rhyme!)

Nope - she's rubbed off on DH tonight- HE is the one working on the kitchen. I am up here on the computer - LOL

Oh, my DH knows better than to even think about re-organizing MY kitchen!

pamperedlinda said:
Oh, my DH knows better than to even think about re-organizing MY kitchen!

Heck - I don't cook...it's HIS kitchen!!
Seriously - yo know those cutesy little signs that some women have in their kitchens that say "Edna's kitchen" -- well I need one for DH that says "Evan's Kitchen" LOL

HAHAHAHA...Oh this made my night. GO EVAN GO EVAN..PURGE AWAY BABY...LOL

Jilleysue said:
HAHAHAHA...Oh this made my night. GO EVAN GO EVAN..PURGE AWAY BABY...LOL

You should see what's going on in our kitchen right now - LOL
My aunt just moved up here from Miami and we're going to give her my entire used Generation II set for her new place...the beat-up stuff - LOL
The Stir Fry I am selling is in fabulous condition.
Oh, and yes, this is the violently anorexic/bulemic aunt...who STILL doesn't eat...why we're giving her ANY cookware is beyond me - LOLOLOL

Since it is discontinued can't up put it on ebay or Amazon? That way you are selling to someone you don't even know and would probably never buy from you anyway

Its against policy to sell on ebay, new, used or otherwise, any PC items. Just FYI for you! :)

thechefofnorthbend said:
Its against policy to sell on ebay, new, used or otherwise, any PC items. Just FYI for you! :)

Who said anything about selling on Ebay?
I am offering it here to other consultants. Not auctioning it.

Someone suggested it.

Related to forSale - Generation 2 Stir Fry Skillet

1. What is the size of the Generation 2 Stir Fry Skillet?

The Generation 2 Stir Fry Skillet has a diameter of 12 inches and a depth of 3 inches, making it the perfect size for stir frying vegetables, meats, and noodles.

2. Is the skillet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Generation 2 Stir Fry Skillet is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to prolong the life of the nonstick coating.

3. Can this skillet be used on all stovetop types?

Yes, the Generation 2 Stir Fry Skillet can be used on all stovetop types, including gas, electric, and induction stoves.

4. How does the nonstick coating hold up over time?

The nonstick coating on the Generation 2 Stir Fry Skillet is made with high-quality materials and is designed to last for years with proper care. It is scratch-resistant and does not peel or flake off.

5. Can I use metal utensils with this skillet?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the Generation 2 Stir Fry Skillet as they can scratch the nonstick coating. It is best to use wooden, silicone, or plastic utensils to protect the coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • ktraceyk