• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Used Gen II Family Skillet?

In summary, the Gen II Family Skillet has a diameter of 12 inches, a depth of 2.5 inches, and is made of heavy-duty cast aluminum. It is dishwasher safe and can be used on all stovetop types. It also comes with a tempered glass lid for easy monitoring of cooking.
jrstephens
I purchased the complete set of Executive Cookware a few months ago and with Panorama coming up and new products I need to lean out my cabinets.

I have a used Gen II Family Skillet I would like to sell. It does have those "rings" on the bottom of it that some get with some ovens. If you are interested I can post pics of it tomorrow - I am at work right now.

Let me know by post here, pm or email if you interested. You will pay purchase price and actual shipping costs. Make me an offer!

Does anyone remember what it sold for originally?

It was 65.50.

Thanks, Ann. I started to just PM you and ask b/c I figured you would be the one to tell me!:D

It's in the "products" excel spreadsheet I put together, which is in the files as a .zip file (can't upload an .xls here).

Bump bump for takers!

What are the dimensions of the Gen II Family Skillet?

The Gen II Family Skillet has a diameter of 12 inches and a depth of 2.5 inches, making it perfect for cooking large family meals.

Is the Gen II Family Skillet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Gen II Family Skillet is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up after use.

What material is the Gen II Family Skillet made of?

The Gen II Family Skillet is made of heavy-duty cast aluminum, which provides even heat distribution and durability.

Can the Gen II Family Skillet be used on all stovetop types?

Yes, the Gen II Family Skillet is versatile and can be used on gas, electric, and induction stovetops.

Does the Gen II Family Skillet come with a lid?

Yes, the Gen II Family Skillet comes with a tempered glass lid, allowing you to monitor your cooking without having to lift the lid.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cindycooks
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • winklermom