• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stir Fry Skillet Came in 2 Boxes!

In summary, my mother received the Gen. II Stir Fry Skillet from outlet, and when she opened it, she found a mini catalog and packing slip inside. It seems that shipping costs can get expensive if you receive the product in one big box.
Jenelle
So my mother ordered the Gen. II Stir Fry Skillet that is on outlet, and just received it from Fed Ex. I now understand why shipping costs can get so high...she received the skillet in one box, and can anyone guess what came in another separate box the same size? A mini catalog and packing slip for the mini catalog...yes that is right a mini catalog in such a big box....why would they spend the extra $$ on shipping such a big box?!?!

Usually cookware gets shipped in the box it's packed in so that would probably explain it. But that is crazy. I did a return on the silicone floral pan and they sent one back to me in this big box with so much stuffing. I don't blame them though, I had a hard time finding a box to ship it back in because of the ackward size.

OMG! You can't be serious. Well, I k now you are because I have had that happen with other things. A giant box with like a mini spatula and mini catalog.

What is with the brains on some of these people?????i know its the holidays and people are a little scatterbrained, but that is just ridiculous!

At first I thought it was a lid since the package said: fragile glass...to open it and see nope just a mini catalog! I just assumed they would put it in a small fed ex envelope! Yeah well, it gave us a laugh

My DH always shakes his head in disgust when he sees how PC packs boxes - his usual comment - "what a waste - they could save alot of money and pay you more if they packed their boxes better."

ChefBeckyD said:
My DH always shakes his head in disgust when he sees how PC packs boxes - his usual comment - "what a waste - they could save alot of money and pay you more if they packed their boxes better."

I always use the PC boxes for recycling, I put the cans/bottles in one, and the newspapers/cardboard boxes in the other. Every other week, when recyclables are picked up so are the boxes being recycled!:p

I had this happen last week when I had part of a show shipped to me. When I got the two orders, one was a bar board and veggie peeler. They were in this huge box with a ton of packing paper. I couldn't believe it. Surely they have smaller boxes they could pack the small items in! Those two items could have fit in a padded or priority mail envelope and cost alot less to ship.

I have to say, the mini cat and packing slip in a box alone, takes the cake. That's just crazy! I guess some people just have no spatial ability. lol

Hi there! I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I completely understand your frustration with the shipping costs. It can definitely add up, especially when items are shipped separately like in your case. I'm sorry to hear that your Stir Fry Skillet came in two separate boxes, that does seem like a waste of resources and money. I will definitely bring this up to our team and see if there's a way we can improve our shipping methods. Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Happy cooking!

Related to Stir Fry Skillet Came in 2 Boxes!

What is included in the "Stir Fry Skillet Came in 2 Boxes!" set?

The set includes a 12-inch non-stick stir fry skillet, a tempered glass lid, and a steamer insert.

Is the skillet oven safe?

Yes, the skillet is oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

What type of heat source can I use with the skillet?

The skillet is suitable for use on gas, electric, and induction stovetops.

What is the capacity of the skillet?

The skillet has a capacity of 4.5 quarts, making it perfect for cooking large meals.

Is the skillet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the skillet, lid, and steamer insert are all dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • its_me_susan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies