• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One Stir-Fry Skillet, Baked Ziti

In summary, the author made an AMAZING ziti in a stir-fry skillet and it came out so great that she has shared the recipe and amazed a few people with it. The author likes that the ziti is deeper (less spilling when stirring) and that the skillet lasagna is also a good dish to make in the stir-fry skillet.
its_me_susan
I was experimented and made this AMAZING ziti in my stir-fry skillet ~ it came out soooo awesome, I've shared the recipe and actually amazed a few PC-ers.

I dumped 2 large jars of sauce in the skillet, added fresh mushrooms (once I added turkey sausage, once some frozen chopped up like ground leftover turkey), then added a box of ziti and covered. I cooked for about 30 minutes (just make sure the pasta is just a little more firm than you like it), cover with mozzerella (nice big area to use new grater on) and bake at 350 till melted & browned! YUM - and it makes soooooooo much! You will have leftovers. Because the pasta was cooked in the sauce it is even more flavorful, and you only have 1 pot to clean!

This would be a great recipe for bachelors, brides, college kids, new moms & pot lucks!

Here's a picture I made.... guess what I'm going to make for dinner now? LOL

Attachments

• Stir-fry pan ziti.jpg
    Stir-fry pan ziti.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 364
Susan - that sounds wonderful! I'll have to try that....hmmm, wonder if it can be made in the 12" skillet too?

Susan, that looks amazing!!!!!!!!!

Love this...have you made it in the 12" as well? (Just wondering if there is any unique advantage to using the stir-fry over the skillet.) Thanks!

legacypc46 said:
Love this...have you made it in the 12" as well? (Just wondering if there is any unique advantage to using the stir-fry over the skillet.) Thanks!

I like that that it is deeper (less spilling when stirring). But yes you can make it in the skillet too. I love the skillet lasagna for that pan :)

Mmmmm, that looks yummy, love baked ziti, will definitely try this! Can I ask, is it worth getting the stir fry skillet... I have the 12" and 7 pc. exective... Was wondering about the stir fry, but not sure if I really needed it. What other things do you use it for?

1. What is the size of the One Stir-Fry Skillet?

The One Stir-Fry Skillet has a 12-inch diameter and is 3.5 inches deep, making it perfect for cooking large meals.

2. Can the One Stir-Fry Skillet be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the One Stir-Fry Skillet is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

3. Is the One Stir-Fry Skillet oven-safe?

Yes, the One Stir-Fry Skillet is oven-safe up to 450°F, allowing you to easily transfer it from stovetop to oven for delicious baked dishes like Baked Ziti.

4. What is the non-stick coating used in the One Stir-Fry Skillet?

The One Stir-Fry Skillet features a PFOA-free non-stick coating, making it safe for cooking and easy to clean.

5. Can the One Stir-Fry Skillet be washed in the dishwasher?

Yes, the One Stir-Fry Skillet is dishwasher-safe, making clean-up a breeze after cooking your favorite dishes like Baked Ziti.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
Dotty