• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Square Plates - Set of 2 in Catalog, Do They Come in Separate Boxes?

S
sfdavis918
In the catalog it says that they are a set of 2. This is going to be a strange question, but do they come two in one box, or do they come in seperate boxes? I have a host who only got one plate. Wierd.

They come 2 in a box. Did she only get 1 box or 1 plate in the box?

She said one plate in the box. We actually went over that a few times, because I thought they came two to a box too. She did say that it was listed twice on her "breakdown" sheet.

This delivery was really wierd too. She had a total of 6 boxes, but three of them were marked "Box 3".

They used to come one to a box. That changed with the FW 2007 catalog. I would assume they are trying to use up their stock of one to a box. Just do an adjustment and get another one for her.

I had a similar situation with the tiles small bowls - my host got two boxes (with one each) instead of a box with two - however one was listed under her guest and the other came under her host order which made no sense. Just be on the lookout in November when many people order these for the special. And they were different order numbers as well (still went by the old individual number instead of the set of two order number)

I had it where only 1 was listed and that is the only 1 they got. That happened a few times to me and I just went in to product adjustment. Hopefully it all gets figured out before it is the special this next month :)

1. How many plates are included in the set?

The set includes 2 small square plates.

2. Are the plates packaged together in one box or separately?

The plates come in separate boxes.

3. Is it possible to purchase just one plate instead of the set of 2?

No, the plates are only sold as a set of 2.

4. Can I request for the plates to be packaged together in one box?

Unfortunately, the plates cannot be packaged together in one box as they are already pre-packaged separately.

5. What should I do if I only received one plate instead of the set of 2?

Please contact the seller or customer service to inquire about the missing plate and request for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Diamond
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • D_Patel
  • General Chat
Replies