• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for some great deals? Check out our forSale items!

In summary, Carolyn received a Pampered Chef logo polo shirt, a PC gen II stir fry skillet, several small gadgety items, and an APCS. She also received two copies of Empowering Women Magazine.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
One size L Pampered Chef logo polo shirt - see picture...$10
one PC gen II stir fry skillet - name your price - it's only been used 2x
Several small gadgety items - brand new - from this season's new stuff...I can't list what they are here because they are new items so PM me for the list...
One APCS...used 1-2 times, in box although the box is pretty roughed up...$18
Two copies of Empowering Women Magazine - $3 each

Attachments

• TestShots 127 (Small).jpg
    TestShots 127 (Small).jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 463
  • TestShots 128 (Small).jpg
    TestShots 128 (Small).jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 493
Ahem, do you actually HAVE a list this time, LMAO.

jdavis said:
Ahem, do you actually HAVE a list this time, LMAO.

ahem...BITE ME
http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/mad0055.gif

Note: for those newer to the forum, please know this nastiness is totally in jest...scroll back about 6 months and you'll see there was a whole fiasco about people asking me for a list over & over...so don't worry - I am not REALLY flippping her the bird and telling her to bite me - LOL

Nice disclaimer Carolyn - LOL! :)

janetupnorth said:
Nice disclaimer Carolyn - LOL! :)

LOL - i could just imagine what someone who is new to the forum would think not knowing the how hilarious it was last year when people were asking for a list that didn't exist - LOL

Hey Carolyn - you should change your signature that you have TPC AGAIN! :)

janetupnorth said:
Hey Carolyn - you should change your signature that you have TPC AGAIN! :)

Ooooh - I guess I could...EXCEPT the show that pushes me over has a FREAKIN declined credit card on it!!!!! I called the customer and got another CC # from her...I hope it goes through. I just sent it in today so I doubt it'll show up on my IPT tomorrow...and my TPC Calculator is always a few days behind the IPT...so, once my TPC calculator updates (I am assuming by Wednesday?) and it is officially official...THEN I'll update my sig line ;)

Last edited:
Carolyn can
I get at least 1 of the magazines I will get both if you want me to

Jennie4PC said:
Carolyn can
I get at least 1 of the magazines I will get both if you want me to

Sure! You tell me if you prefer one or both...

it doesnt really matter so I can take both do you know
how much is shipping to 89801?

I also just pm'd you so you can ignore that

LOL, I love this post. I remember the "no she does NOT have a list" discussions we had for like a month on that thread.

dannyzmom said:
ahem...BITE ME

Note: for those newer to the forum, please know this nastiness is totally in jest...scroll back about 6 months and you'll see there was a whole fiasco about people asking me for a list over & over...so don't worry - I am not REALLY flippping her the bird and telling her to bite me - LOL

Jennifer you are tooooooo stinking brave!!!

Carolyn I love your disclaimer....ROTHFLMBFAO!!!:D

I'm going to ask for a list a LEAST once!!!!

Jennie4PC said:
I also just pm'd you so you can ignore that

Okay Jennie,

I'm so sorry! I haven't been on for at least 3 days but I'm happy to see that you're getting the EW magazine!!! Thanks Carolyn!:D

PCGINA said:
Jennifer you are tooooooo stinking brave!!!

Carolyn I love your disclaimer....ROTHFLMBFAO!!!:D

I'm going to ask for a list a LEAST once!!!!

Ha!! I am ready for ya'll this time - I actually HAVE a list now!! Bwahahahahahah!!!

No Problem Kristi I figured you probably didnt get them or you are on such a roll with recruiting #6 way to go that is awsome

dannyzmom said:
ahem...BITE ME

AHHH, where's the lovehttp://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/love0031.gif, LMAO!!!!!http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/teufel/devil-smiley-097.gif

You know this is the only reason I came on here tonight, I was checking my emails before I went to get ready for bed, and now it's all your fault I am going to be tired tomorrow, I just had to get back on here, and give you he** again! Love the disclaimer

dannyzmom said:
Ha!! I am ready for ya'll this time - I actually HAVE a list now!! Bwahahahahahah!!!
It's about flippin' time! LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

jdavis said:
AHHH, where's the lovehttp://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/love0031.gif, LMAO!!!!!http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/teufel/devil-smiley-097.gif

You know this is the only reason I came on here tonight, I was checking my emails before I went to get ready for bed, and now it's all your fault I am going to be tired tomorrow, I just had to get back on here, and give you he** again! Love the disclaimer

Bahahahahahaha - GO TO BED!!!!!
LOLOLOLOL

Related to Looking for some great deals? Check out our forSale items!

1. What kind of materials are the shirts, pans, and other items made of?

Our shirts are made of high-quality cotton and polyester blend for maximum comfort and durability. Our pans are made of heavy-duty stainless steel to ensure even heating and long-lasting use. We also offer a variety of other items made from various materials such as silicone, bamboo, and ceramic.

2. Are the items dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our items are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing for longer-lasting use.

3. Do you offer different sizes for the shirts and pans?

Yes, we offer a range of sizes for our shirts to accommodate all body types. Our pans also come in different sizes to suit your cooking needs.

4. Can I customize the shirts with my own design?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for our shirts. However, we have a wide variety of designs to choose from that are sure to fit your style.

5. Do you offer any warranties for your products?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • heather223
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefkarri
  • ktraceyk