• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get Customer Info from ppP for My Christmas Card?

In summary, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you do not have access to your customers' personal information and cannot request for the company to send Christmas cards on your behalf. However, you can purchase Pampered Chef branded holiday cards to send to your customers and use the company's logo or branding on your own personalized Christmas cards with approval. You can also include promotional offers or discounts in your cards, as long as they comply with company policies and local laws. It is important to maintain a professional and respectful relationship with customers and obtain consent before sending any promotional or marketing materials during the holiday season.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I was wanting to send out a christmas card and mini catalog to my top 40 customers of 2008 and I wasn't sure if I could get that information from PPP..

ANYONE know?

I just spent 10 min. looking around but I don't seem to see that feature..

If you've labeled them as Preferred Customers, you can do a contact list.

If you go to Reports > Shows > Customer List you'll be able to run a list with a minimum order amount.

The problem is that there's no way for P3 to add one customer's orders together so that you get a total purchased. Or at least there wasn't the last time I tried, which was more than a year ago.

I ran into the same problem when I was looking for my preferred customer's. I wanted those who spent $80 or more on an order to be invited to my party tomorrow. I just had to run the report with a minimal order amount of $80.

1. Can I access my customers' information from Pampered Chef to send them Christmas cards?

Unfortunately, as a consultant, you do not have access to your customers' personal information from Pampered Chef. This information is kept confidential and only used for order processing purposes.

2. Can I request for Pampered Chef to send out Christmas cards on my behalf to my customers?

No, Pampered Chef does not offer this service. However, you can purchase Pampered Chef branded holiday cards to send to your customers.

3. Can I send personalized Christmas cards using Pampered Chef's logo or branding?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef's logo or branding on your own personalized Christmas cards. However, you must follow the company's branding guidelines and obtain approval before using any official logos or branding materials.

4. Can I include promotional offers or discounts in my Christmas cards to customers?

Yes, you can include promotional offers or discounts in your Christmas cards as long as they are in compliance with Pampered Chef's policies and guidelines. Make sure to also follow any local laws and regulations regarding promotions and discounts.

5. Are there any restrictions on how I can communicate with my customers during the holiday season?

As a consultant, you are responsible for maintaining a professional and respectful relationship with your customers. This includes refraining from any spam or excessive communication during the holiday season. It is always best to obtain consent from customers before sending any promotional or marketing materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • sailortena