• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can an inactive consultant order supplies for upcoming shows?

In summary, an "Inactive - Order Supplies" status in your Pampered Chef account indicates that it's time to replenish your supplies. You can check the status by logging in and viewing your order history, and you can place an order by clicking on the "Order Supplies" link. Delivery times may vary, but typically orders are shipped within 1-2 business days. Automatic supply orders can also be set up through the Pampered Chef AutoShip program.
pampchefrhondab
Hey,

I have an inactive recruit. She wants to have some shows this fall. Can she order supplies when she is inactive?

Thanks,

I could be wrong, but I don't think that they can order anything while they are inactive. You might need to give her enough of your own supply, to get through her first show and then she can order some paperwork and give what she owes you back out of it.
I remember doing this before, that is why I don't think they can order anything, if my memory serves me right! Good luck!;)

I am thinking on the same wave as Cathy... But you could offer to order the supplies and have her pay for them to you. I have done that before for a consultant.

If she turns in a $200 show - she can get the changeover kit!

An inactive consultant CAN order supplies (only). She/he can also see CC and can download the latest version of PP or P3 from CC to update her program.

Oh great! Thanks Beth I knew you would know:)!

Beth's correct. Inactive consultants are limited to what's on the Paperwork/Supply order form, and cannot order the products that are on it (paperwork and audio/video only).

Thank you for reaching out with your question. In order for your recruit to order supplies, she will need to reactivate her account. This can easily be done by contacting our customer service team or logging into her account and selecting the reactivation option. Once her account is active again, she will be able to order supplies and host shows. We are always here to support our consultants and help them succeed in their business. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

Related to Can an inactive consultant order supplies for upcoming shows?

1. What is an "Inactive - Order Supplies" status?

An "Inactive - Order Supplies" status indicates that the supplies for your Pampered Chef business have not been ordered in a while and need to be replenished.

2. How do I know when I need to order supplies?

You can check the status of your supplies by logging into your Pampered Chef account and looking at your order history. If you see an "Inactive - Order Supplies" status, it's time to place an order.

3. How do I place an order for supplies?

To place an order for supplies, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Order Supplies" link. From there, you can select the items you need and complete the checkout process.

4. How long does it take for supplies to arrive?

The delivery time for supplies may vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.

5. Can I set up automatic supply orders?

Yes, you can set up automatic supply orders by enrolling in the Pampered Chef AutoShip program. This allows you to schedule regular shipments of your desired supplies without having to manually place an order each time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
yankfan24
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Sales