• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Recruit Someone When You're Not Active in PC?

In summary, the author is inactive and would like to recruit a girl at their mom's work, but is uncertain if he can remain active. If the recruiter can convince the girl to have a show first, then the author would be back to active status. The author is in Mebane, and the recruiter or the author's director should be directed to contact the author.
clshirk
I think I know the answer, but I wanted to make sure.

I have been on and off active over the last year probably and currently am inactive since it's been a few months since a $200 order. There is a girl at my mom's work who wants to start selling PC and wants to know how to do it.

I would love to recruit her, but is there even a point if I can't seem to stay active?

Plus, if I'm inactive, can I even recruit her?

And, thirdly, would it benefit her to convince her to have a show, and then use a kit credit, so then she could fall under me as a recruit and I'd be back to active status?

I don't know if I'd be better off to just hand her the materials on how to get involved or if it would benefit both of us to convince her to have a show first.

If you think you would stay active, then I would work it so that she falls under you as a recruit.

However, my experience with this is that I have a consultant who bounces from active to inactive - has for 3 years now. 16 months ago, she had a show for her friend, signed her friend, and then w/in 2 months was inactive again. I wish she would have just directed her friend to me. Once she went inactive, she lost her friend as a recruit, and the friend bounced to me. She is considered my recruit, and I do all of her training, etc... She is fairly consistent with turning in shows, but doesn't count towards the 5 I need to promote. I could have promoted several times if she had been my first line, instead of inherited. Her recruiter knew she would probably go inactive when she signed her, so it has been just a tiny bit frustrating to know that although I have done all of her training, etc....I don't get that benefit I really need.

The bright spot is that once I do promote, she counts as part of my 5!

Thanks- that's good info to know. I don't know if I can stay active or not...I just can't manage to do it. But I don't really know anyone in the area who sells PC...I know there are some, but I don't think anyone is in the system for websites.

If you don't think you will remain active, can you call your director? Either she may know some other consultant who could use a recruit, or she could be the recruiter.

clshirk said:
Thanks- that's good info to know. I don't know if I can stay active or not...I just can't manage to do it. But I don't really know anyone in the area who sells PC...I know there are some, but I don't think anyone is in the system for websites.

What about your recruiter or your director (if they're not the same person). That's who you should direct them to - then your friend would be your sister director.

Where in NC are you? I'm in Mebane - you would be welcome to attend my meetings. (I would be happy to talk to her too. ;) )

What is "Recruiting When Not Active?"

"Recruiting When Not Active" is a strategy used by Pampered Chef consultants to continue building their team and earning income, even when they are not actively selling products.

How can I recruit when I'm not actively selling products?

There are several ways to recruit when you are not actively selling products. You can reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances who may be interested in becoming a consultant. You can also attend networking events or use social media to connect with potential recruits.

Do I need to be actively selling products in order to recruit?

No, you do not need to be actively selling products to recruit. In fact, recruiting can be a great way to continue earning income while taking a break from selling products.

What are the benefits of "Recruiting When Not Active?"

The main benefit of "Recruiting When Not Active" is the ability to continue earning income and building your team, even when you are not actively selling products. It also allows you to potentially earn additional income through your team's sales.

Can I still receive bonuses and rewards for recruiting when I'm not active?

Yes, you can still receive bonuses and rewards for recruiting when you are not actively selling products. As long as your recruits are actively selling products, you can earn bonuses and rewards based on their sales and team building efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sluna75
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • esavvymom