• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question From Recruit Lead About Economy Impact

In summary, the question was about how the economic turbulence has affected PC consultants and their ability to sell and make money. The response was that while some areas may have been affected more than others, those who actively work the business are doing well. It was also mentioned that using Power Cooking recipes and tools can save time and money in the kitchen. The speaker shared their personal experience in a large city area, where the economy has not been a major issue but booking shows remains a struggle. They also emphasized the importance of Pampered Chef products as a necessity in uncertain times.
esavvymom
Staff member
I know this probably should go under Recruiting, but I really just wanted to touch base with you and find out from really active Consultants (I'm still struggling to get my calendar started).

The question was
"How has it been for you as a PC consultant in these times of economic turbulence? Are you able to sell and make good money?"

I know that from when I first started looking at PC last year, and how it is now, the average sales of a show seemed to have gone up slightly. I know consultant's in my cluster who are actually 'working the business', are doing just fine!! Of course they have the cancellations, etc, but no one seems to be having issues directly related to the economy.

I know some areas will be worse than others due to job-losses, etc. What would you say your business has been like in the last 6 months?

I think it will vary according to her area. I know it has affected me but I also know it has not affected others.

Some people have a geninue economic problem and a lot in my area these days but there is a thread that someone started a few weeks where people just think they are using it as an excuse.

It all depends on how hard you work and what approach you take. It is great for those using Power Cooking recipes and how our tools save you time and money in the kitchen.Refer to your Consultant News and Weekly E-mails from HO for some good information on that!

Thanks. I said something along those lines, as well as how myself and my cluster have been doing. But we're in a large city area- so it's not been bad. My only problem is just booking shows period. Not so much the economy (just me making contacts!)

I would be the last to classify myself as "really active." (I average 1 to 2 shows a month, though I do not struggle with being technically "inactive" often, and have never been inactive in a year.)That said:IN THESE UNCERTAIN TIMES, EVERYBODY NEEDS A LIFELINE.If not for my November shows, I would not have had gas in the car in December. I would not have had gifts under the tree or milk in my fridge.Pampered Chef items are a necessity, not a luxury like many other plans. Everybody eats ... and everybody likes making it easier to cook at home.My two cents ...

Related to Question From Recruit Lead About Economy Impact

1. How has the economy affected the business of Pampered Chef?

The economy has had a significant impact on the business of Pampered Chef. Due to the economic downturn, many customers are cutting back on their spending, which has resulted in a decrease in sales for our company. Additionally, the rise in unemployment has also affected our business, as some of our customers may have lost their jobs and are unable to make purchases.

2. Has Pampered Chef made any changes in response to the economic impact?

Yes, Pampered Chef has made several changes in response to the economic impact. We have implemented cost-saving measures to reduce expenses and maintain profitability. We have also introduced new budget-friendly products and promotions to cater to customers who are looking for more affordable options.

3. How has the economy affected Pampered Chef's recruitment efforts?

The economy has had an impact on our recruitment efforts. With the decrease in sales, we have had to reduce our recruiting budget, which has resulted in slower growth in our team. However, we are continuously looking for new and creative ways to attract potential consultants and grow our team.

4. What steps is Pampered Chef taking to overcome the challenges posed by the economy?

At Pampered Chef, we are constantly evaluating and adjusting our strategies to overcome the challenges posed by the economy. We are focusing on increasing our online presence and utilizing social media to reach a wider audience. We are also working closely with our consultants to provide them with the necessary tools and training to be successful in this challenging economic climate.

5. How can I, as a potential recruit, contribute to Pampered Chef's success during this time?

As a potential recruit, you can contribute to Pampered Chef's success by being proactive and dedicated to your business. With the current economic challenges, it is important to be creative and think outside the box to attract and retain customers. Additionally, as a consultant, you can also play a vital role in promoting and supporting our budget-friendly products and promotions to help drive sales and contribute to the overall success of the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • julmarsala
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies