• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woohoo! $220 Online Order From a Ho Lead!

In summary, "Ho Leads" are successful hostesses who invite friends and family to an online Pampered Chef event resulting in a qualifying order of $220 or more. To earn a $220 order from a "Ho Lead," you must host a party and invite guests to place orders. The benefits of earning a "Ho Lead" order include free products, discounts, and the satisfaction of a successful event. Orders of $220 or more placed through an online event are likely "Ho Lead" orders, but you can confirm with your consultant. Even if your order is larger than $220, you can still earn benefits from a "Ho Lead."
kdangel518
Gold Member
I got one of those emails today that I SO look forward to from the home office- a Summary of Online Activity email! Yay! This means people have been shopping while I was sleeping, working my f/t job, etc. etc.!

So, I read through expecting the typical $12 cookie press order etc.... and found that this home office lead that was directed to my website had purchase $220 in products!!!

The killer part? They asked that their contact info be kept private! UGH! You are killing me here! I could have saved you so much $$ had you only called me instead of going straight to my website!

But hey, I'll take the $220 sale! :D

MORE in commisionable sales this way....I hope the customers hang on to our contact information for future use!!! I keep waiting for my SURPRISE like that...just promoted this month!!!

Home office leads are the best!!

1. What is a "Ho Lead"?

A "Ho Lead" is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to a hostess who has successfully invited friends and family to an online event or party, resulting in a qualifying order of $220 or more.

2. How can I earn a $220 online order from a Ho Lead?

To earn a $220 online order from a Ho Lead, you must first host a Pampered Chef party or event and invite friends and family to attend. Once your guests place a qualifying order of $220 or more, you will receive the benefits of a Ho Lead, which may include free products or discounts on your own purchases.

3. What are the benefits of earning a $220 online order from a Ho Lead?

The benefits of earning a $220 online order from a Ho Lead may include free products, discounts on your own purchases, and the satisfaction of successfully hosting a successful party or event.

4. How do I know if my order qualifies as a "Ho Lead" order?

If your order totals $220 or more and was placed through an online party or event, it is likely a "Ho Lead" order. You can also confirm with your Pampered Chef consultant to ensure that your order qualifies.

5. Can I still earn benefits from a "Ho Lead" if I place an order larger than $220?

Yes, you can still earn benefits from a "Ho Lead" if your order is larger than $220. The $220 minimum order requirement is just the threshold for qualifying as a "Ho Lead." Your consultant will be able to provide more information on the specific benefits you can earn based on the size of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kdangel518