• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My Largest Lead Website Order

In summary, Sam, who will be two in January, just went to the hospital. My DH took him over b/c he wasn't breathing well. His mouth was light blue around his lips & he was choking when he coughed. It was really scary to hold him & have him be completely listless in my arms. He had a fever of 102.2.
DebPC
Staff member
Yesturday I got my largest lead website order ever. Seems likeYesturday I got my largest lead website order ever. Seems like whenever I get the Online Activity email from Home Office its for a $15 order (not complaining too much).Yesturday I got one for $147.75!!! I hope its a trend.
Just had to share. Of course no contact info- but I'm still happy!
What's your largest order from home office?

I actually had someone place a $300+ registry order on my site. Both the registry and the guest were no contact.

Awesome!!!!

My largest HO order was $715 right before Easter last year. It was a guy that is in charge of catering at a major corp in Detroit and he ordered a ton of SA for a party they were having!

Not sure what's happening with the HO leads lately or if I'm the ONLY one in the lead pool around here because I've gotten 3 HO lead orders so far this month... each over $50! And I got 10 HO leads in November. I can't believe that that many people are visiting PC's website! I'm certainly not complaining!!!!!!

Now if the show and recruiting leads would start coming in.... ;)

So far this month I got a $45 order on my website. That person ordered 5 Mix N Chops! Cool! Last month I got $312 in orders. I'm hoping for even more this month!:)

Well since this is my first month, I don't know what "normal" is, but the largest order was $137.
But I've also had 2 shows, and about 3 other orders. Seems like I get one about every 5-7 days, which is making me a happy girl!!:money::money:

The HO leads are going crazy for me! Got another one today! (She just wants a catalog but that's okay!) So that's 4 in 4 days!

There are a lot of directors in my area so I usually don't get many leads- maybe 1 or 2 a month at the most. Online orders are a little more often.

I had a $500+ one last December...and a $400 one in January - I ended up recruiting the $400 one...she's now one of my top performers - she submitted $6000 in Nov!

Nada, zip, zero for me as far as HO leads are concerned....Dec 1 should have been when I was allowed to get them again and since it is only the 4th, I am choosing to see the galss half full right now!
I just sent out 75 mini catalogs with my info on it yesterday~I hope to reap some last minute orders from that!

I have not had one order that large, but consistently receive orders. Last month I had just under $400.00 in lead orders.

Funny thing is, so far this month I received two orders, one for $8.00 and one for $9.00.

Last month I had about $400 in online orders and so far this month I have had 2. Most don't give contact info (I believe because of how they word it:yuck:) and those that do have not responded to my thank you email.

One that placed an order on Dec. 1 emailed me on the 3rd and asked if she could add a $7 item to her order. She lives fairly close by so I offered her to bring it to her and wasn't even going to charge her shipping. Well, then she decided to pay the shipping and have it sent to her so I asked for her address, phone and payment info. Then she said it was too much work to get it and she would just wait and order it with her next PC order - she said from me but we'll see.

chefmeg said:
Nada, zip, zero for me as far as HO leads are concerned....Dec 1 should have been when I was allowed to get them again and since it is only the 4th, I am choosing to see the galss half full right now!
I just sent out 75 mini catalogs with my info on it yesterday~I hope to reap some last minute orders from that!

HO leads are usually reinstated (and taken away, if you don't meet the recuirements) on the 10th of the month.

temporary hijack - but I received a HO lead for a GC - but on my IPT the amount is not showing (it was $25), WHY?

Sometimes it takes a day or so to get updated on the IPT. I got an email with a online order (happened also to be a GC) and it was 3 days before it showed up. I thought maybe the person's card didn't go through...

that's exactly what i was thinking too! What is funny is that other online orders are showing up, and this one is listed, it just has a zero for the amount?

I just noticed that too. I don't notice it happening with stuff from PP- just online web orders.

amy07 said:
that's exactly what i was thinking too! What is funny is that other online orders are showing up, and this one is listed, it just has a zero for the amount?
I bet their cc was declined. That happened to me once. The HO takes care of it and calls them to clear it up.

I had a HO order today of $90! Yay. It hasn't come through yet because I haven't gotten the email yet, but I noticed it on my incentives calculator. Wouldn't that be awesome to keep getting one a day or every other day until Christmas!?:)

pamperedbecky said:
I bet their cc was declined. That happened to me once. The HO takes care of it and calls them to clear it up.

I had a HO order today of $90! Yay. It hasn't come through yet because I haven't gotten the email yet, but I noticed it on my incentives calculator. Wouldn't that be awesome to keep getting one a day or every other day until Christmas!?:)[/QUOTE]

I was just thinking the same thing! I just received an email about another one, it's only $15, but that's more than I started the day with!:D:D

I just got one for a large bar pan. That's #3 in December already! I would love to get some (or even one) of those large - over $100 - orders this month! I've had several in the past! Most months it's like I had another decent show.

Sam, who will be two in January, just went to the hospital. My DH took him over b/c he wasn't breathing well. His mouth was light blue around his lips & he was choking when he coughed. It was really scary to hold him & have him be completely listless in my arms. He had a fever of 102.2.

If you could, just say a prayer for him, I would appreciate it. It's 3:13 AM & I can't sleep. I couldn't go to the hospital b/c of our two girls at home. They left at 1:40 to go & the drive is about 30 minutes, but we've got 3 inches of snow & sleet on top of that.

Thanks.
Crystal

I just said a prayer for him...I hope he feels better soon...I will keep him and your family in my prayers.

I'll definitely light a candle and keep him in my thoughts. Please update us when you can!!

Sam is at home now & has the croup. He'll be ok, so thanks for the prayers! Now, we all just need a little more sleep.

I have had 7 lead orders this month. I love those emails. Right now they total $241. They add up fast.

I'm at 6 ho lead orders and $225 in sales from them! I love them too!!!!!!

I'm at 8 HO leads this month and they are all orders!! I'm at $269.50 this month in online orders!! My HO online orders have done Fantastic the last couple months!!!

August~$108.50
September~$625.25 (I had a bridal registry and one guest ordered the 5 piece set of SS cookware so my largest order is $295):money:
October~$424.00
and in November I had 11 orders that totaled $440.50! I hope this helps me earn the trip REALLY QUICK!! Thanks Home office! :):party::party:

1. How do I place a "Celebrating My Largest Lead Website Order"?

To place a "Celebrating My Largest Lead Website Order", simply log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Orders" section. From there, click on the "Place an Order" button and follow the prompts to select your products and complete the order.

2. Can I use my consultant discount on a "Celebrating My Largest Lead Website Order"?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are eligible to use your consultant discount on all orders, including a "Celebrating My Largest Lead Website Order". Simply enter your consultant ID number at checkout to apply the discount.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for a "Celebrating My Largest Lead Website Order"?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for a "Celebrating My Largest Lead Website Order". You can order as many or as few products as you'd like to celebrate your largest lead.

4. Can I customize my "Celebrating My Largest Lead Website Order" with specific products?

Yes, you can customize your "Celebrating My Largest Lead Website Order" with any products that are currently available on the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the desired products to your cart during the ordering process.

5. How long will it take for my "Celebrating My Largest Lead Website Order" to arrive?

The delivery time for a "Celebrating My Largest Lead Website Order" will vary depending on your location and shipping method selected. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days, but may take longer during busy times of the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies