• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Difference Between HO & Direct Sales Leads

I had two (one right after another) with sort of the same thing. One thought I would be the consultant that she was looking for - um no, there are plenty of consultants in this area. The second was looking for the consultant who did a booth this summer and had not got his products. Yah me! And I worked hard for him to find out who it was so he could contact them and found out that he placed another large order with the same consultant when he finally got a hold of her!
cookn' katie
Is HO leads the same as the direct sales leads you receive from the company that you don't know about. I am waiting for my new recruit to become active for me to start getting HO Leads, but is that the same as when the company automatically sends sales ones your way?? Last year in December I received a ton of orders from my website (people I didn't know), And if they are different who receives those?

Yes, we get leads for shows, recruits, people wanting to purchase products and direct sales. You won't be eligible until around the 10th of the next month though.

In order to get them you have to qualify as a TL or above, have done at least $1,250 in sales 3 of the last 4 months AND have a new recruit in that same 4 month time frame. HO leads include sales, bookings and recruit leads. Hopefully you won't get a customer mis-using the system to try and make a return or a consultant mis-using the system to find hospitality. ;)

And your recruit doesn't need to be active for her to count as your recruit to qualify you for leads. It starts the 10th of the following month after you've had $1250 for 3 of 4 months and a recruit signed (if you are TL or above).

Sheila said:
In order to get them you have to qualify as a TL or above, have done at least $1,250 in sales 3 of the last 4 months AND have a new recruit in that same 4 month time frame. HO leads include sales, bookings and recruit leads. Hopefully you won't get a customer mis-using the system to try and make a return or a consultant mis-using the system to find hospitality. ;)

I hear ya here!!!! My last two leads were a guy who worked for some laser tech place here in town and he just wanted to see how our lead system worked, and the last was a lady who wanted to know how to order on her friends show in Arkansas!!!! I should have told the laser tech guy that since he used the lead system he HAD to order something!!!

Careyann said:
I hear ya here!!!! My last two leads were a guy who worked for some laser tech place here in town and he just wanted to see how our lead system worked, and the last was a lady who wanted to know how to order on her friends show in Arkansas!!!! I should have told the laser tech guy that since he used the lead system he HAD to order something!!!

I had two (one right after another) with sort of the same thing. One thought I would be the consultant that she was looking for - um no, there are plenty of consultants in this area. The second was looking for the consultant who did a booth this summer and had not got his products. Yah me! And I worked hard for him to find out who it was so he could contact them and found out that he placed another large order with the same consultant when he finally got a hold of her!

1. What is the difference between HO and direct sales leads?

HO stands for "hostess only" and refers to leads that come from a hostess holding a party or event. These leads are typically generated from the hostess's friends, family, and acquaintances. Direct sales leads, on the other hand, are leads that come from a direct approach to potential customers, such as cold calling or networking. These leads may not have a personal connection to a hostess or event.

2. Are HO leads more valuable than direct sales leads?

It depends on your sales strategy and goals. HO leads may be more valuable because they come from warm contacts and have a higher chance of conversion. However, direct sales leads can also be valuable as they allow you to reach a wider audience and potentially gain new customers outside of your hostess's network.

3. How can I get more HO leads?

The best way to get more HO leads is by having successful parties and events. Encourage your hostesses to invite as many people as they can and offer incentives for booking additional parties with their friends. You can also ask your hostesses for referrals or to host parties for their friends and family.

4. Can I use the same approach for HO and direct sales leads?

No, the approach for HO and direct sales leads may differ. With HO leads, you can leverage the hostess's relationship with the guests and focus on building a personal connection. With direct sales leads, you may need to use a more direct and persuasive approach to convince potential customers to make a purchase.

5. How do I track and measure the success of HO and direct sales leads?

You can track and measure the success of HO and direct sales leads by keeping a record of the number of leads generated, the number of sales made, and the total revenue earned from each type of lead. This will help you determine which approach is more effective for your business and make necessary adjustments to your sales strategy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies