• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transforming Leads into Sales: My Journey as a Newly Promoted Director

In summary, Sue has been promoted to director and has her first sale. She is excited for her future with continued progress.
mrssyvo
Who-hoo, I just promoted to director November 1st, and Ijust got my first order on my web-site, from a lead from HO- for $131 in Sales- Who-oo!!!!

That is awesome, Sue! Not a bad first sale that way!!!

I know. I do not have any contact information though, so it will not be a continuing customer, unless he notes my web-site address, and contacts me. I hate not being able to mail a thank you card.

Sometimes I think it is confusing for people ordering to understand what the contact info box is about. One of my customers checked off do not by mistake.

If the person is happy they may come back, one never knows.

Here's to many more leads and hopefully leads with contact me information!

pamperedharriet said:
Sometimes I think it is confusing for people ordering to understand what the contact info box is about. One of my customers checked off do not by mistake.

If the person is happy they may come back, one never knows.

Here's to many more leads and hopefully leads with contact me information!

I agree! I have had good friends order from my website, and check the "do not" box.:rolleyes: They think it's just to hide their info on the internet - they had no idea it was also hiding their info from me!

One of my friends told me that they thought it was for PC to contact them and didn't want that as they wanted to order directly from me. I had to explain it to them.

That is awesome Sue!

WAhoo!! I'm looking forward to getting those leads too. I have 2 more to go, 4 "on the fencers". I was shooting for Dec. 1 for the extra $500, but end of December to meet level 1 will be great too!. Since I started 4 years this month, I have doubled my sales each year! It's amazing. I can see level 2 being obtainable for me, with my continued progress. Today I added Mickey Mouse to my screen saver at work. I was excited to tell my students why I wanted to look at that as a reminder of my goal.

Walt Disney's quote says it all.

What is "Love Those Leads!!!!"?

"Love Those Leads!!!!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants grow their business by providing strategies and resources for generating leads and booking more parties.

How can "Love Those Leads!!!!" benefit me as a consultant?

The program offers a variety of tools and techniques to help you attract and connect with potential customers, leading to more party bookings and higher sales. By implementing these strategies, you can expand your customer base and increase your income as a consultant.

What types of resources are included in "Love Those Leads!!!!"?

The program includes a mix of online and offline resources, such as training videos, social media tips, sample scripts, and marketing materials. These resources are designed to help you effectively reach and engage with potential customers, ultimately leading to more party bookings.

Do I have to pay for "Love Those Leads!!!!"?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to "Love Those Leads!!!!" as part of your membership benefits. There are no additional fees or charges for participating in the program.

How can I get started with "Love Those Leads!!!!"?

To get started, simply log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "Love Those Leads!!!!" section. Here, you will find all the resources and tools you need to start implementing lead generation strategies and booking more parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • janetupnorth