• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I maximize sales from home office leads as a director?

In summary, Sue is really enjoying the home office leads she's been getting. She has received over $690 in sales from them since November 12th. Diane is strange because she hasn't gotten any HO leads. Sue thinks it might have something to do with her location. Diane says she's gotten over $700 in online orders in October and November and has $550 left for the year.
mrssyvo
I am really loving the home office leads... I just received an order on my web-site for $165- skillet and lid!!! Since Nov 12th, I have received over $690 in sales from HO leads. INCREDIBLE!!!!!

WOW - that is great Sue!!! Congrats to you!!!

Wait until you get your ENTIRE New Spring Product boxes!!! Bigger paycheck...but would I LOVE is working with my team and watch them grow.

Sue, I'm right there with ya! I promoted December 1st, started getting HO leads, etc. on the 12th. I've gotten $155 in orders, 1 recruit lead and one future customer (broke a stone and will replace in January).

I loved getting the Fall products (now I just have to find a place to store all the extras) and the Director's gift is beautiful!

I've been a director since October 1st and haven't received a single HO lead :(. I've met the requirements each month - I think there's just so many in my area???

Congrats to those of you getting the leads, though - it's nice to know they ARE out there!

Wow! How exciting! I'm working hard on getting one more, so I too can enjoy the benefits of Directorship.

Diane, that is really odd that you have not gotten even 1. I get them usually every other day, at times every day. How would you look into that? Deb gets them reguallary, and she lives in an area that you can throw a rock and hit a director. Do you have a web-site? The sales leads are directed to your web-site, and the order is placed there.

I think it depends on the the area you live in. My director is in my town and there is only 2 other directors in the larger valley we live in (about 350,000 people) My director says she has not gotten a recruit lead since the beginning of the year!

Congrats Sue!! That's awesome!

Diane, that's strange! I would call HO and see if they can look into it for you. There's 4 of us in the area and in Oct and Nov, I've recieved over $700 in online orders (some reg customers) and right now I have $550. For the year, I have $5400! :D

That's awesome!

1. What are the benefits of becoming a director with Pampered Chef?

Becoming a director with Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, such as earning a higher commission rate, receiving bonuses and rewards, and having the opportunity to attend exclusive training and events.

2. What is the process for becoming a director with Pampered Chef?

To become a director with Pampered Chef, you must first meet certain sales and team building requirements. Once you have met these requirements, you can submit an application to the company and go through a training program to become a director.

3. How much time and effort is required to be a successful director with Pampered Chef?

The amount of time and effort required to be a successful director with Pampered Chef varies depending on your goals and dedication. However, on average, directors spend around 20 hours per week on their business.

4. What kind of support and resources are available for directors with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef provides directors with a wide range of support and resources, including training programs, mentorship opportunities, marketing materials, and access to a community of other directors for networking and support.

5. Can I still work a full-time job while being a director with Pampered Chef?

Yes, many directors with Pampered Chef also have full-time jobs or other commitments. The flexibility of the business allows for you to work around your schedule and build your business at your own pace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • TammyJo
  • General Chat
Replies