• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose Who Ben to D Worldwith Pampered Chef,

In summary, the conversation was about earning a trip to Disney World with PC and the advice for those who have never been there. The original poster also mentioned their goal of becoming a new director and the importance of recruiting. Some members also shared their experiences and tips for earning the trip and recruiting. There was some discussion about the spelling and typos in the initial post, with some members apologizing and others expressing frustration. In the end, the conversation returned to discussing the original topic of earning the Disney trip and the importance of taking action and being enthusiastic.
milkangel
For those who ben to Disney World with pc what advice do you have for the ones that never ben there and want to earn level 2? For being in PC for a year i now know what to do for next year. i have ideas but need more to earn it and also from having to get 4 recruits active in 09 then we can become new directors. Which is one of my goals. i am so excited about earning it being i have never been there before, let alone being in florida. :love: to get the trip. Help!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Holy cow, I don't even know what this says, the spelling and typos are atrocious...

chefsteph07 said:
Holy cow, I don't even know what this says, the spelling and typos are atrocious...

Jeez, that's not very constructive, now is it?

To the original poster, I haven't (yet) earned a PC trip, but just wanted to say "go for it!" I'm sure there will be some here who have been to Disney with PC who can give you some helpful advice. Regarding recruiting, be sure you are offering the opportunity to EVERYONE at every show. Take teleclasses. Go through your list of 100 and call 10 who you think might be looking for a part-time job. Be enthusiastic about your job and it will be contagious.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Milkangel,
Right now I totally plan on asking everyone if they are interested in selling. I just got off the phone with my diretor and she was telling me when she went last time she said it was so awsome. I figured if I want level 2 then I need to sell 6k in Jan, but my goal is 10k, Then I should be good with about 3500 a month. I would love to have level 1 earned by Feb.

AZPampered Chef said:
Jeez, that's not very constructive, now is it?

To the original poster, I haven't (yet) earned a PC trip, but just wanted to say "go for it!" I'm sure there will be some here who have been to Disney with PC who can give you some helpful advice. Regarding recruiting, be sure you are offering the opportunity to EVERYONE at every show. Take teleclasses. Go through your list of 100 and call 10 who you think might be looking for a part-time job. Be enthusiastic about your job and it will be contagious.

Good luck!

May not be constructive, but it's true.:rolleyes:

I'm sorry, and I'll probably get blasted for this - but it gets very frustrating trying to decipher posts when people don't check spelling or punctuation.

Often, if I know that it's a thread/post from someone who doesn't do this, I don't even open it anymore....

It's comments like that, that want me to go back to lurking.

Milkangel, I have no idea as I have not yet earned a trip and actually came on here to get some tips myself.

Going to crawl back into my shadow again where it's more pleasant. LOL

Did anyone think that maybe they have broken english and are trying the best they can? Or how about what if they are using one of those speech to text programs?

Oh come on!!! This board is supposed to be supportive and about PC, not about pointing out typos and grammar errors! If you don't understand someone's post or if it offends you, move on. It's not like the poster is going to start proofing her writing or changing her opinion because you slammed her in public. All you accomplished was releasing some toxins into the board atmosphere.

Milkangel, thank you for raising this question. I have been with PC 1 year this month and have not even come close to Level 2. The prospect of earning all those points PLUS recruiting 4 people just freaks me out. I would welcome the voices of experience.

Ok guys, I apologize for being the first to recognize that the post was a little...off...
And I apologize if I hurt the posters feelings and I do see that it is corrected and for that, we all thank you.
I know it has been said MANY times to please check for errors like that before posting...we all make the occasional typo or misspelling (I know I do...) but I try to correct something if I catch it beforehand.

Susan, I am scared to death to recruit. I just talked to my director about recruiting and right now I plan on it but then later I am sure I will get scared to do it. So right now my slogan is Just do it.:D

susanr613 said:
Oh come on!!! This board is supposed to be supportive and about PC, not about pointing out typos and grammar errors! If you don't understand someone's post or if it offends you, move on. It's not like the poster is going to start proofing her writing or changing her opinion because you slammed her in public. All you accomplished was releasing some toxins into the board atmosphere.

Susan...so very well said. My thoughts exactly, well pretty much. You cleaned it up a lot so I don't have to try!!!
I love the support here and the encouragement, however this was far from that.

Milkangel, I, along with you, am wondering myself what I'm gonna do! Last night at the meeting, before the meeting even started, my director had some tapes out that we could take for our...mmm...shall I say entertainment. I picked out the recruiting tape as I know this is my weakness and I need to strive to be more comfy with "sharing the opportunity" with others. Funny now that I'm sooooooo excited about this trip I am even paying more attention to this tape and I actually have listened to it twice today and took some notes to get pointers. My sales are good. I think I can make it there on my sales as I get to the Level I on my sales...just not recruits.
I guess my first plan is to BOOK JANUARY FULL!!! It's double points for us, extra $$$ for the host so it's a win win for all! After that, I just need to pass along my excitement for this "job" (I have too much fun here to consider it a job). PC has always set us up to succeed and we need to take advantage of that. It's up to us what we do with the business after that. When people see our genuine excitement for what we do, it's infectious and we can pass that along to everyone. Basically, I know I need to step it up and that's what I plan to do.
Good luck in your quest! I'll be there right along with you.

So, maybe we should start an "Earning our Mouse ears" thread for those of us who have not yet earned an incentive trip and have this one as a goal?

Anyone interested?

I"m so in!

i am in for that.

So shall it be written, so shall it be done

1. What is "For Those Who Ben to D World with Pampered Chef"?

"For Those Who Ben to D World with Pampered Chef" is a special program designed for our valued customers who have traveled to different parts of the world and have experienced the unique and diverse cuisines and cooking techniques. This program aims to bring those flavors and techniques into your kitchen through our high-quality Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I participate in "For Those Who Ben to D World with Pampered Chef"?

To participate in this program, you must be a registered Pampered Chef customer and have traveled to at least one country outside of your home country. You can sign up for the program on our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. What are the benefits of participating in "For Those Who Ben to D World with Pampered Chef"?

By participating in this program, you will have access to exclusive recipes, cooking tips, and product recommendations from different parts of the world. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other Pampered Chef customers who share your passion for international cuisine.

4. Are there any fees or costs associated with "For Those Who Ben to D World with Pampered Chef"?

No, there are no fees or costs associated with this program. It is completely free for our registered customers to participate.

5. What if I haven't traveled outside of my home country, can I still participate in "For Those Who Ben to D World with Pampered Chef"?

Unfortunately, this program is only open to customers who have traveled to at least one country outside of their home country. However, we have a wide range of other programs and resources that you can take advantage of to enhance your cooking skills and experience with Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lacychef