• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose Who Have Earned Pampered Chef Vacations.....

In summary, to earn a PC vacation, you need to be sales- or recruit- focused and be consistent. You also have the opportunity to gain a lot by just asking. Good luck!
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
If you've earned a PC vacation in the past please help motivate those of us who are aiming to earn one this year.

Where have you traveled PC style?

What did you do to earn it? Sales? Recruits?

Did you do anything creative to boost/incent yourself?

Did you share your goal with anyone in particular? Guests at shows? Everyone?

Any other words of advice or motivation?

Thanks! I will definately be joining you on one of these vacations in the spring of 2009. I registered for Paris (that's where DH and I had our honeymoon :love: ) but I'd like to go to Mexico or even Miami Beach.....too many choices :cool:

pamperedlinda said:
If you've earned a PC vacation in the past please help motivate those of us who are aiming to earn one this year.

Where have you traveled PC style?

What did you do to earn it? Sales? Recruits?

Did you do anything creative to boost/incent yourself?

Did you share your goal with anyone in particular? Guests at shows? Everyone?

Any other words of advice or motivation?

Thanks! I will definately be joining you on one of these vacations in the spring of 2009. I registered for Paris (that's where DH and I had our honeymoon :love: ) but I'd like to go to Mexico or even Miami Beach.....too many choices :cool:

My Director gave a breakdown of how a trip was earned and where the points came from. I wish I had it with me. It made it seem a lot less difficult when it's spelled out on paper that you need to do XYZ shows and so on.

I think she said she got it at Leadership - anyone have it?

I've seen the 'technical math' breakdown. I'm more interested in personal stories and motivators.

I'd like to know how those who work FT get the trips. I earned 35,000 points last year AND worked FT. Needless to say, I really worked my butt off some months. I know I need to recruit (worth 2000 points each) but 20,000 additional points almost seems unreachable to me. And I really want a trip.

pamperedlinda said:
I've seen the 'technical math' breakdown. I'm more interested in personal stories and motivators.

I'm interested too, Linda!

I earned San Francisco last year - what a awesome time we had - and we were PAMPERED!! Breakfast every day (and it was awesome) great hotel and $250 visa card - plus a gala dinner - I missed Level 2 this year!

I think what helped me earn it was being consistant - I did have 3 qualified recruits, and a great fundraiser (8000 in sales) - My goal this year for Mexico is to recruit! You know the math - so I think that will be my secret!!

When I started PC for the first time 10 - 11 years ago (this is my second go with this awesome company!) I earned Washington DC for myself in my first year. I started in March and then I earned New Orleans for two the following year.

I remember with the DC trip, I was so pumped and excited about my new adventure my sales were awesome! My first show was $1,100. I wasn't even trying to earn the trip and then I noticed in November it was doable (sp). I remember being in awe that PC put us in a hotel that an NBA team stayed in. So I took that back with me and started working towards my trip to New Orleans. I promoted to Director for that trip. I kept telling everyone that I my goal was to earn the trip for my husband (ex now :) ) and people seemed to want to really help me. Especially in December, my Gram's friend, bought $300 worth of products just so I would stop stressing. :)

I am going to earn the trip for Mexico and I have already broke it down mathmatically. I have been asking everyone I know if they would help by having a cooking or catalog show during the double points timeframe and I have actually booked three additional cooking shows and catalog shows for that time. :balloon:

I have to keep reminding myself what Ilene Meckley has said and that is "It never hurts to ask." You have the opportunity to gain so much and lose nothing by just asking.

Good luck!:)

Last edited:
I earned the cruise this past year, here's my story:
First show Feb17th 2007
4513pts - double pts month
16,000pts - qualified 8 consultants
2000 pts for qualifying myself
3000pts for promoting to director
the rest of the points were sales

recruiting is THE way to do it! And with the new increase in the recruiting requirement, it definitely needs to be a focus of your business. To me, it is more important than the sales/bookings.

I earned Atlantis in my first 10.5 months with the company last year. Recruiting is key. I shared my goal, but I didnt say "I hope to earn..." I said "I AM GOING TO take my husband to Atlantis for free...."
Then, I knew if I didn't make it I'd look like a shmuck, so I didnt give myself a choice. LOL. ;)

I did between 6-7 parties a month, and recruited/qualified 13 I think during my incentive period in those 10 months. Recruiting is major for premier trips.
You can do it Linda! :D

When I started Pampered Chef I didn't think trips were possible for anyone who wasn't a Director. Little did I know. Every year the trips were announced and I would say WOW that is so nice. But, that isn't something I can do.
Then in 2006 I woke up!!!
I looked at the breakdown of the math to see what would I have to do to go to San Fran. I then hung the tracking chart( first time ever that I hung the chart). I told everyone that I was going to earn this trip. ( when you tell others, you are making yourself accountable). I tracked and there were months I was behind. I didn't give up. I planned how many shows I needed and I planned again when needed. In October of 2006 I was starting to think is this even possible anymore. So I did a chart of how many shows do I need to get there. I then put the name of the host in each block as I booked away. It was easier to see how many more shows do I need. Forget about the per month. I looked at total. I also talked to my Senior Director along the way at the end. She helped me stay on track. On Dec. 15th I earned the trip by $44.
Then in 2007 I set my sails on the cruise. I knew how close I came the year before. So I had to decide what would work SMARTER for me that year. So I started to recruit more. I became a Director in July of 2007. I earned the cruise this time by alot more. I had gone over by 10,000 points.
So you know it, for 2008 I'm focusing on Mexico this time. I decided to set my goal a little higher.
It really is all about setting a goal and sharing it with others. My customers at my shows say to me each year, so where are you going this year PC style.

I didn't earn a trip but earned Level 1 last year as my first full year with PC. I didn't think it was achievable until about July and I realized I could do it. I agree with Melissa, hang up a chart to help you. When I realized I could make Level 1 I printed off the chart from CC and started keeping track. I could see how close I was and how much I marked off each month. I got Level 1 in November because I forgot about double points month!

I just got my trip rewards brochures in the mail yesterday and the first thing I did was put up the chart on my wall. Now I just need to work on recruiting!!!!

Thank you all for sharing. I have been afraid for the last two years to set my goals. I am shooting for Miami and definitely RECRUITING this year. Two years and I have yet to sign anyone...I am DOING IT this year!!!

Someone also told me once to set your goal to acheive by the beginning of November. That way if you have an off month, you still have two months to recover rather than waiting until the last minute.

ughubug said:
Thank you all for sharing. I have been afraid for the last two years to set my goals. I am shooting for Miami and definitely RECRUITING this year. Two years and I have yet to sign anyone...I am DOING IT this year!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!! Sell the business like you do your favorite product - That is my plan this year!!:sing:

Great thread, Linda!!!

I work full time in an management position.

Trips I have earned (sorry, I do not have the breakdown for the years)
Level 2 Disney World
Level 3 7 Day Caribbean Crusie
Level 3 Atlantis (earned extra day for reaching TPC in sales)
Level 2 Cruise...here is the breakdown:

Total points: 68,661 (was aiming for Level 3 but was not able to work my business like I normally do in the fall due to family illness)

Sales:47449.46
Online Orders: 4835.52
Double Points February 4695.14
Incentive Points March: 2680.88
Recruiting: 8000
Misc. December points 1000

I WANT Paris so bad!!!! :cry: So what I am doing is tracking my points month by month. Also, I will make up an Excel spreadsheet compairing this past year to where I am now. Had I qualified 3 more recruits or sold $450 more per month...I would have earned Level 3 which was what I was shooting for. Can't feel too bad as I pack for my cruise!!!!:)

When I tracked myself like this for TPC, I earned it too.

The last 2 years have been challenging. In addition to working the 2 jobs, I have helped my parents in taking over the renting and cleaning of 2 cottages every summer. Just adding this in has really been a stress.

On top of that, my father has had health issues that have needed my attention. FYI...When I couldn't do parties due to comittments, I recruited. When I looked back each year, my business continues to grow and that is all I want. I am close to promoting my first director and have one other FD on my team. My team size has grown each year. I just look for progress.

My best advice is to track yourself and challenge yourself to better your stats each month from how you did the previous year. The first year I did this, I did not reach the goals I wanted, but I kept trying and it does work. It helps you get that "umph" to get on the phone and make that one more call!!

Thanks for starting this thread! Very inspiring!!!! :)

wadesgirl said:
Someone also told me once to set your goal to acheive by the beginning of November. That way if you have an off month, you still have two months to recover rather than waiting until the last minute.

Start tracking now, but not just the tracking chart PC gives us. Break down what you did last year and how much you want to improve that by this year. In my previous post I stated how close I was to the Level I wanted to achieve and when you break it down over 12 months it would probably have been more achievable!

I love to hear people talk about the PC trips they've earned! I love to hear my director talk about them; she's earned Spain, Alaskan cruise, Hawaii...several others. She said her family's fave was Disney though.

I can't wait till some more of us can give our traveling experiences:thumbup:

Ok...for those of you who haveEarned the trip, you stated you need to "share your goal" with everyone.

I do a monthly newsletter each month (via constant contact). And in the format, the first entry is usually some sort of "blurb" about the month and I usually put something personal in there - clients love it. So....this month I've put the following in. My question is - AM I BEGGING TO MUCH HERE??

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dear (Contact First Name),

Each month I share with you my thoughts for the month. This month I would like to share with you how amazing The Pampered Chef truly is. I am not referring to the products, but to the business as a whole. I never in my wildest dreams thought having my own Pampered Chef business would be this fun and exciting. What I also love, is that each consultant, whether they are part of your "cluster" or not, truly cares about your success. Everyone is so supportive, and concerned about you, your well-being and business. They want to see you succeed - which is so rare in today's society.

Of course, the products are amazing (more about that later), but what is really amazing is the incentives that the company provides to each and every consultant. Each year the company offers various incentive trips. This year those trips are to - Miami Beach, The Mexican Rivera or Paris, France. Since most you know I do this for the shear fun of it, I've decided that this year, I'm going to "kick-it" up a notch with my business and earn one of these trips. I've chosen Miami Beach. The trip is for 2 people for 4 days and 3 nights at awesome hotel - check it out HERE Of course, Jeremy (or for you Gloria - Jer) will be attending with me, after all I should at least take the man who does all those dirty dishes I drag home from your parties!

But in order to achieve this goal....I need your help.

Want to host a show? Know someone who wants to host a show? Call me to book a show - whether it be a live or a catalog show - it doesn't matter to me. Forward this e-mail to everyone in your distribution list (or hit forward at the bottom of the e-mail). Maybe they want to host, or know someone who does. I always give a "gift" to those who refer me business.

Looking to start your own business? Love our products? Need time out of the house? Need to fund retirement? Need more income? Want to come with me on this trip, or one of the others? Then join my team! It's so easy, you can do it directly through my website HERE Click on join my team in the lower right-hand corner, and follow the online directions. Know someone that might answer yes to these questions, then please forward this e-mail onto them. I'll be 100% committed to your success! And remember, there's a fabulous promotion going on now - 3 FREE forged cutlery knives for anyone who joins my team between now and February 29th. I'll even "sweeten" the deal - when you earn the 3 FREE knives - I'll kick in a 4th one for you!!

Know someone looking to raise money for an organization, team, school, church, etc? Call me. The Pampered Chef has a great fundraising program. I make it so easy on the chairperson, I've received numerous complements from those who fundrose with me in the past on how easy I make it for them.

Are you or someone you know getting married this year? Bet they would love to have quality tools instead of those that you get at the "red circle place". Register with me. It's simple. Visit my website HERE click on The Wedding Registry box at the bottom of the page. When the next page comes up - click on Create a registry. It's that easy.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Ok....enough with the "pleading".......I hope you enjoy this month's newsletter. This month is jammed packed with a lot of items. So....grab a drink and a snack, sit back and enjoy.

baychef said:
Start tracking now, but not just the tracking chart PC gives us. Break down what you did last year and how much you want to improve that by this year. In my previous post I stated how close I was to the Level I wanted to achieve and when you break it down over 12 months it would probably have been more achievable!

Very true, I want to try to hit level 2 this year (just to one up last year). That will probably help better to see what I did last year compared to this year.

I have a questions about recruit points. Do they have to qualify in 90 days to for the recuiter to get the points?? I never received my points for the last recruit that qualified.

No, they just can't go inactive before they qualify.

ltkacz said:
Earned the trip, you stated you need to "share your goal" with everyone.

I do a monthly newsletter each month (via constant contact). And in the format, the first entry is usually some sort of "blurb" about the month and I usually put something personal in there - clients love it. So....this month I've put the following in. My question is - AM I BEGGING TO MUCH HERE??

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dear (Contact First Name),

Each month I share with you my thoughts for the month. This month I would like to share with you how amazing The Pampered Chef truly is. I am not referring to the products, but to the business as a whole. I never in my wildest dreams thought having my own Pampered Chef business would be this fun and exciting. What I also love, is that each consultant, whether they are part of your "cluster" or not, truly cares about your success. Everyone is so supportive, and concerned about you, your well-being and business. They want to see you succeed - which is so rare in today's society.

Of course, the products are amazing (more about that later), but what is really amazing is the incentives that the company provides to each and every consultant. Each year the company offers various incentive trips. This year those trips are to - Miami Beach, The Mexican Rivera or Paris, France. Since most you know I do this for the shear fun of it, I've decided that this year, I'm going to "kick-it" up a notch with my business and earn one of these trips. I've chosen Miami Beach. The trip is for 2 people for 4 days and 3 nights at awesome hotel - check it out HERE Of course, Jeremy (or for you Gloria - Jer) will be attending with me, after all I should at least take the man who does all those dirty dishes I drag home from your parties!

But in order to achieve this goal....I need your help.

Want to host a show? Know someone who wants to host a show? Call me to book a show - whether it be a live or a catalog show - it doesn't matter to me. Forward this e-mail to everyone in your distribution list (or hit forward at the bottom of the e-mail). Maybe they want to host, or know someone who does. I always give a "gift" to those who refer me business.

Looking to start your own business? Love our products? Need time out of the house? Need to fund retirement? Need more income? Want to come with me on this trip, or one of the others? Then join my team! It's so easy, you can do it directly through my website HERE Click on join my team in the lower right-hand corner, and follow the online directions. Know someone that might answer yes to these questions, then please forward this e-mail onto them. I'll be 100% committed to your success! And remember, there's a fabulous promotion going on now - 3 FREE forged cutlery knives for anyone who joins my team between now and February 29th. I'll even "sweeten" the deal - when you earn the 3 FREE knives - I'll kick in a 4th one for you!!

Know someone looking to raise money for an organization, team, school, church, etc? Call me. The Pampered Chef has a great fundraising program. I make it so easy on the chairperson, I've received numerous complements from those who fundrose with me in the past on how easy I make it for them.

Are you or someone you know getting married this year? Bet they would love to have quality tools instead of those that you get at the "red circle place". Register with me. It's simple. Visit my website HERE click on The Wedding Registry box at the bottom of the page. When the next page comes up - click on Create a registry. It's that easy.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Ok....enough with the "pleading".......I hope you enjoy this month's newsletter. This month is jammed packed with a lot of items. So....grab a drink and a snack, sit back and enjoy.

Liz -

Sounds great -very homey and friendly. The one thing I would change is what I bolded - I would change it to those who raised fundswith me. :)

We have been to San Antiono and DisneyWorld. Our favorite was Disney. At the time my kids were 3 & 5 when PC announced the Disney trip. I told my DH whatever it took we were earning that trip and we were making a family vacation of it. There is no way we could have taken a trip like that without PC. I went out and bought these little playing cards that had Disney characters on them and hung them everywhere in our house as reminders of what we were working for. I reminded my DH if we wanted to go his part in all of this was to be dad. He is very good with not considering himself a "babysitter" when I am not home. But we talked about us needing to remember that this trip was going to take a lot of work on both of our parts (me going out to the shows and him being at home). I am so glad we worked so hard together for that trip. Our kids are now almost 9 and 6 and they still talk about going to Disney at least once a week. I can't wait to be able to take them back.
Now, for the trip this year. I just printed out the On Track Guide from the PC website and I am going to break it all down and see where we need to go from here. I am excited that in earning this trip I can take my hubby and I by ourselves and that would be awesome for us.

hmmm My points never showed up

LIZ...I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Put it all out there...what good is the information if you don't remind your customers :)

nicki25 said:
We have been to San Antiono and DisneyWorld. Our favorite was Disney. At the time my kids were 3 & 5 when PC announced the Disney trip. I told my DH whatever it took we were earning that trip and we were making a family vacation of it. There is no way we could have taken a trip like that without PC. I went out and bought these little playing cards that had Disney characters on them and hung them everywhere in our house as reminders of what we were working for. I reminded my DH if we wanted to go his part in all of this was to be dad. He is very good with not considering himself a "babysitter" when I am not home. But we talked about us needing to remember that this trip was going to take a lot of work on both of our parts (me going out to the shows and him being at home). I am so glad we worked so hard together for that trip. Our kids are now almost 9 and 6 and they still talk about going to Disney at least once a week. I can't wait to be able to take them back.
Now, for the trip this year. I just printed out the On Track Guide from the PC website and I am going to break it all down and see where we need to go from here. I am excited that in earning this trip I can take my hubby and I by ourselves and that would be awesome for us.

LOVE THAT!! It is hard for consultants to sometimes lose focus and we are the ones with the eye on the prize. Great job of making sure your hubby knew what it required of him too! I know that my DH sometimes would get frustrated by my evening phone time, but I did the same thing as you and let him know that it was important to me. And a little reminding him of all the sacrifices our family has made for his career too didn't hurt either;)

It definitely keeps you accountable to talk to your family about your goals. Especially your children. My daughter keeps saying "when we go to Paris next year....." I certainly can't let her down!

On that note, she is required to secure bookings from her friend's moms. She got me a catalog show tonight while staying over at a friend's house. She's 16, I keep trying to hire her but her rates are too high on a Future Director's salary ;)

If anybody actually has that breakdown that would be great! Im new and am still not entirely sure on how to earn points and how many go to each thing? Thanks!

ChefMrs.Ray said:
If anybody actually has that breakdown that would be great! Im new and am still not entirely sure on how to earn points and how many go to each thing? Thanks!
All the info was mailed out to active consultants last week, and it's on Consultant's Corner as well. Go to Consultant Incentives > Dream Escapes. At the bottom of the left column on that page, there's a link to "rules." That document has all the, well, rules about earning points. There's also a link to "My incentives calculator" which will show you where you stand for the incentive you're trying to earn.

Have to share...I just found this thread...and I have to share my stories with you! And I am sure they will be long winded!!;)

I have earned:

Disney Level 3
Vienna Level 3
Bahamas Level 3
London Level 4:D

My favorite trip so far has been Vienna! One of the reasons I loved this trip so much was that it was the first time my husband and I traveled alone!!! Another reason this is my favorite is because of my story on how I earned the trip!!

When Vienna was announced at Leadership that year...I almost fainted...I wanted to go so bad! But as I looked down at my ever growing belly...I felt myself get a little discouraged.:cry: You see I was 6 months pregnant at the time. My son was due in April.

But, I only let myself feel that little bit of dicouragement...and I told myself you can do it! And my first step was to do the logical goal setting...I did this on the plane on the way home from Leadership. I knew that if Peyton was due in April and I would miss at least 2 months of cooking shows (May and June) I had to be halfway before he was born. This was my goal. I also knew that I would have to figure out how to maintain my business after Peyton was born...so I called a PC Buddy, SD Jennifer Stevens, who I knew had babies in the business and returned to her business as strong as ever. She told me the most important thing was to book catalog shows and to have show dates booked for when I wanted to return before Peyton was born. (So I scheduled my first shows at the end of June before April 1st!!)

When I got home I sat down with my husband and told him my goals and that I would need his help all of the way. My daughter was 2 at this time and I knew it would be crazy before my son was born!! He was on board and wanted the trip just as badly as I did!

I set out with my goals in my head and knew that I had to earn most of the points through sales. (at this time I was not a strong recruiter...still don't consider myself strong...but improved!) Double points had to be big for me in order to get halfway there by April! I ended up having 5 qualified that year so 10,000 points came from that...but the other 58,000 came from sales.

Once I set this goal I told EVERYONE that I was going to Vienna next year with the Pampered Chef. I told friends, family, hosts and Every Guest at Every show!! They were all so impressed and were willing to do whatever they could to help. I think this was my key to success! How silly would have I felt if I didn't go to Vienna and everyone asked me how it was?:yuck: I still do this! As soon as the trips are announced I start telling everyone where we will be traveling the next year!

February was double points month that year and I booked it as full as I could possibly do...I did almost $9000 in sales that month and was off to a fabulous start for my points. With an amazing February...March filled up fast as did the first part of April. I started booking catalog shows for April, May and June in March.

Well needless to say...by the time Peyton was born April 19th via C-Section I was half way!!:love: :love:

Then came the hard part...starting my business back up at the end of June. I never took a leave of absence because I had all of the catalog shows to carry me through but to get back to work was hard...as all working moms know. I did however, have the shows already booked...thank you Jennifer Stevens...so I had to get back!

I re-evaluated in September and realized that I had fallen a little behind over the summer...so I kicked it into gear again and revisited my goals. I had to change a couple things and decided it was still within reach. So I went for it and I was so excited when I earned the trip on December 2nd I almost cried!!

So I always tell my team and other PC buddies that you can earn a trip if you want to! Whether you work full time, stay at home, have kids...no kids...YOU CAN DO IT!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: If you want something bad enough you will find a way!

I had to give myself this motivational speech this past year in September when I realized my goal of London Level 4 with 100,000 points wasn't looking too hot! But again, I re-evaluated and did everything I could to make my goal. This year I didn't make Level 4 until December 30...talk about cutting it close!:eek: And London I had 24,000 recruiting points!!:D

Thanks Marlene, you are inspiring! See you in Paris?

chefjeanine said:
If you want to earn a trip, this is probably the best tool you can have for keeping yourself on track.

I've earned a cruise and a trip to San Francisco. While I'd rather work smarter, not harder, I've earned my trips through sales. Recruiting has not come easily for me.

Print this off and look at it often.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/de_tracking_guide.pdf#page=1
I agree! This is a great tool and I"ve already printed up a copy and highlighted the Director line for level 3. I used this and referred to it A LOT the year I earned Atlantis. It really does help. That and setting your goal and breaking it down month by month, like many others have said.

And, hey, even if you set your sights for something up there and you DON'T get there, your business definitely WILL be stronger and you'll have the increased sales and income to prove it! Nothing bad can come from setting a high goal.:) :)

Once you go on ANY PC trip, you'll want to earn them again and again!! They are AMAZING. The biggest chunk of points that will get you there is by recruiting. The year I earned my first trip, I had more recruits than ever AND promoted to director, which you get points for. And the majority of that happened in the last 1/2 of the year. Start working at it NOW and it'll be easier to manage. GOOD LUCK everyone!!:D

ughubug said:
Hey, Jillian Eisenberg didn't recruit anyone her first two years either - LOOK AT HER NOW!!!

I earned the cruise in my first year - determination!!! My husband & I hadn't been on a real vacation alone since our honeymoon 12 yrs ago. I set my sights on it and realized at the end of Feb bonus points that I had 20,000 points already - I just went for it. I recruited & qualified 2. I had horrible months June, July & August so I thought I lost my shot, but kicked butt again the rest of the year and made it on Dec 15th by $34!!! Of course, I called in every favor at the end of the year!! Thank goodness for holiday gifts.

My goal this year is to be consistent and do what ever it takes to make my minimum sales goals each month. No slow downs in the summer.

Good Luck everyone!

actually, I enjoyed reading the stories, but I do not know the math. Could someone share it with me? Thanks :)

Melissa, once you get your # & password to consultants' corner, all the info is there! Lots to type!

1. Where have you traveled PC style?

I have been lucky enough to travel to many amazing destinations with Pampered Chef, including Cancun, Hawaii, the Dominican Republic, and the Bahamas.

2. What did you do to earn it? Sales? Recruits?

To earn a Pampered Chef vacation, you need to meet certain sales and recruiting goals. This can involve hosting successful parties, reaching high sales numbers, and recruiting new consultants to join your team.

3. Did you do anything creative to boost/incent yourself?

Yes, I found that setting smaller goals for myself and celebrating each milestone helped to keep me motivated. I also participated in team challenges and contests to earn extra rewards and recognition.

4. Did you share your goal with anyone in particular? Guests at shows? Everyone?

I shared my goal with everyone I knew, including guests at my parties. I found that having the support and encouragement of friends, family, and customers helped me stay focused and determined to reach my goal.

5. Any other words of advice or motivation?

My biggest advice would be to stay consistent and persistent. Set achievable goals for yourself and work towards them every day. Don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from other consultants who have already earned a vacation. And most importantly, believe in yourself and your ability to achieve your goal. You can do it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • heat123