• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Will We Meet in Miami Beach on Our Upcoming Vacation?

In summary, the conversation is about the participants going on a PC trip to Miami Beach in April 2009. Ginny will be there, along with her husband Brian. Nancy, Deb, Sue, Doreen, and Linda will all be there as well. Ginny is excited for the trip, and everyone else is looking forward to it. There is some discussion about the renovation of the Fontainebleau Hotel, and then everyone is wishing each other a happy birthday.
Kitchen2u
I'm going! Taking my hubby on his first PC vacation (took gift certs previous years, took my daughter to San Fran and took the gift cert the year after).

Just wondering who we (hubby and I) will meet in Miami Beach on Apri 5-8, 2009??? Are you going?

We won't be there this year! Took the gift certificate instead to buy a cow! Have a wonderful time!

Congrats, Ginny!!!:D:D:D

Okay, I got excited...I thought both of you were coming!!! :D Thanks Becky!

Brian and I will be there Gin! We'll have to party with you guys!

I'm GOING!!!!

a big WAHOOO!!!! to YOu and ME!! And to all who earned it!:D

I was bummed mid year- I had moved in Feb, so that really upset my apple cart. I had always earned the top trip, and knew it would be difficult. About a month ago, I realized WOW it is possible... And I did it!!!!!!

Counting down the days!

nancy

I will be there as well, with DH

I'll be there too with DH and kids 13 and 12 they will be enjoying the pool . old enough to have a good time

DebbieJ said:
Brian and I will be there Gin! We'll have to party with you guys!

You'll get to meet him this time Deb! I think he's getting excited...this morning he said, "all expenses? Plus airfare?" Yep!!! There was a great article about the Fontainebleau in our local newspaper on Sunday...I'll have him read it tonight. Of course, Robyn's bummed she's not making this trip...taking 4 AP (Advanced Placement) classes...can't miss school. That's okay with her since the DisneyWorld trip in on her birthday!

Hey Deb, Nancy, Sue, Doreen and Linda ~ looks like we need to have a Chef Success reunion in Miami Beach...since no more Leadership after Denver :(. That's one thing I'll miss with Leadership. If you're not in the same NC wave, at least we got to see each other at Leadership. Anyone else coming along?

Congrats to all of you too!!!

Congrats Ginny! I wish I was going, but didn't quite make it this year. Your daughter's bday is the same as my daughter's I think, if I remember right...June 14? They will have the best bday ever!

I made it!! This is my first PC trip! I'm excited. Ginny, if you can post the article I would like to read it. I am a little stumped as to what to do in Miami. We are not really South Beach people. So my DH and I will have to find other interesting things to do. I would like to take in some latin dancing while there.

lacychef said:
Congrats Ginny! I wish I was going, but didn't quite make it this year. Your daughter's bday is the same as my daughter's I think, if I remember right...June 14? They will have the best bday ever!

Wow Lacy ~ you have an incredible memory! Yes, it is! I can't remember anything past 10 minutes ago! :yuck: Robyn be 19 in 2010. If you ever go to DW or Disneyland on a birthday, go to guest services on him/her birthday and get a birthday pin. They (staff, characters, etc) will treat her EXTRA special!

Chef Kearns said:
I made it!! This is my first PC trip! I'm excited. Ginny, if you can post the article I would like to read it. I am a little stumped as to what to do in Miami. We are not really South Beach people. So my DH and I will have to find other interesting things to do. I would like to take in some latin dancing while there.

WooHoo Chef Kearns! That's funny you mentioned posting the article. I thought I would type it up this week and post it. It mainly talked about the renovation of the hotel...sound incredible (of course, PC doesn't do it any other way!). Robert read it last night and now is REALLY excited to go!

I went to the hotel's website and was totally underwhelmed by the site. Very hard to find information and there were NO PICTURES! WTF?????

DebbieJ said:
I went to the hotel's website and was totally underwhelmed by the site. Very hard to find information and there were NO PICTURES! WTF?????

I thought the same thing...maybe that part is still under construction! LOL

No that's just the we-site of the hotel I guess we have to wait till April to see it

:sing:I'll be there too! So excited. Kids are on spring break - dropping them at parents to enjoy a few days of alone time with DH, and then meeting up with them for a few extra days on the beach. The hotel is TOP of the line. Now I just have to stop eating to get into a bathing suit.:blushing:

Kitchen2u said:
Wow Lacy ~ you have an incredible memory! Yes, it is! I can't remember anything past 10 minutes ago! :yuck: Robyn be 19 in 2010. If you ever go to DW or Disneyland on a birthday, go to guest services on him/her birthday and get a birthday pin. They (staff, characters, etc) will treat her EXTRA special!

QUOTE]

Ha, actually I have a terrible memory....that just clicked for some reason!

lacychef said:
Kitchen2u said:

QUOTE]

Ha, actually I have a terrible memory....that just clicked for some reason!

I don't know about that Lacy...I definitely forgot until you just mentioned it!

Related to Who Will We Meet in Miami Beach on Our Upcoming Vacation?

1. What is "Miami Beach ~ Here We Come!"?

"Miami Beach ~ Here We Come!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef for our top-performing consultants. It is a reward trip to Miami Beach, Florida filled with relaxation, networking, and fun activities.

2. How can I qualify for the "Miami Beach ~ Here We Come!" event?

To qualify for the "Miami Beach ~ Here We Come!" event, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet certain sales and recruiting goals during the qualifying period. These goals are outlined in the event guidelines and can vary from year to year.

3. When and where will the "Miami Beach ~ Here We Come!" event take place?

The "Miami Beach ~ Here We Come!" event usually takes place in the springtime and the location is always Miami Beach, Florida. The exact dates and venue will be announced closer to the event and will be communicated to qualifying consultants.

4. What expenses are covered by Pampered Chef for the "Miami Beach ~ Here We Come!" event?

Pampered Chef covers the cost of flights, accommodations, and some meals during the "Miami Beach ~ Here We Come!" event. However, any additional expenses such as transportation to and from the airport, personal activities, and meals not provided by Pampered Chef will be the responsibility of the consultant.

5. Can I bring a guest to the "Miami Beach ~ Here We Come!" event?

Consultants who qualify for the "Miami Beach ~ Here We Come!" event are welcome to bring one guest with them. However, all expenses for the guest, including flights, accommodations, and meals, will be the responsibility of the consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinyourpclady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmeg
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2