• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Made Our Family Vacation Unforgettable?

Did you make it to Rock & Roll Island? If you like Hubba Hubba, you will LOVE the lazy river !!! I almost fell asleep on my raft last time we were there!
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
We had a wonderful time!!! Took a few days to go up to Virginia Beach and visit friends. We took the kids to Water Country USA on Monday...it rained here and there but we were already wet so whateve! We were that for 8 hours and barely ever waited for a ride. Most of the slides we walked right on to...it was fabulous! DH took the boys rock climbing on Sunday afternoon while the girls and I went shopping. All in all a great family vacation.

I am sore though from all those stinking stairs.........

Dear Lord Erin,,,,,we have passes to WC USA...if I had known you were going there we could have met!
Course, we would have had to swear to not bring cameras and take pictures in our bathing suits!:yuck:
How did you like it!!??

So glad you had a good time. Around here vacation time is the only time we get to spend with each other. Everyone is so busy it seems we get up-run all day-grab something from fast food or at our restaurant if that is where we are-run home and crash. I am excited to be taking our family to Puerto Vallarta next week...its our son's graduation gift. Any time we can spend together with our family is treasured time.

Sounds like you had a fun family time!

I LOVE family vacations.:love:

chefmeg said:
Dear Lord Erin,,,,,we have passes to WC USA...if I had known you were going there we could have met!
Course, we would have had to swear to not bring cameras and take pictures in our bathing suits!:yuck:
How did you like it!!??

We love it! We went last year as well! For some reason we always pick a day that rains but it totally works for us every time! We are hoping to hit Busch Gardens next time........

we bought family passes last year in order to get to go to Howl-O-Scream at BG...that was before gas prices went sky high! I am glad that I got the 2 park deal to WC as well, because the kids LOVE that place! When DD was about 3, we took them there and she played in Cow-A-Bunga for hours....she finally passed out and I will never forget that she always called it "The Cow Pool"!

chefmeg said:
we bought family passes last year in order to get to go to Howl-O-Scream at BG...that was before gas prices went sky high! I am glad that I got the 2 park deal to WC as well, because the kids LOVE that place! When DD was about 3, we took them there and she played in Cow-A-Bunga for hours....she finally passed out and I will never forget that she always called it "The Cow Pool"!

My youngest DD has talked about Big Daddy Falls for hours! I enjoy the Hbba Hubba Highway myself.........

erinyourpclady said:
My youngest DD has talked about Big Daddy Falls for hours! I enjoy the Hbba Hubba Highway myself.........

Did you make it to Rock & Roll Island? If you like Hubba Hubba, you will LOVE the lazy river !!! I almost fell asleep on my raft last time we were there!

What are some kid-friendly recipes for a family vacation?

Some great kid-friendly recipes for a family vacation include no-bake granola bars, turkey and cheese roll-ups, and fruit skewers with yogurt dip. These can be easily prepared ahead of time and are perfect for snacking on during a road trip or at the beach.

How can I pack and transport my Pampered Chef products for a family vacation?

We recommend using our Insulated Tote or Large Utility Tote to pack and transport your Pampered Chef products for a family vacation. These totes are spacious and have compartments to keep your products organized and secure during travel.

What are some essential kitchen tools to bring on a family vacation?

Some essential kitchen tools to bring on a family vacation include a knife set, cutting board, mixing bowls, and a versatile skillet. These tools can help you prepare a variety of meals and snacks while on vacation.

Can I still host a Pampered Chef party during my family vacation?

Absolutely! With our virtual party option, you can still host a Pampered Chef party during your family vacation. Simply invite your friends and family to join the party online and earn free products while on vacation.

What are some tips for cooking and cleaning up while on a family vacation?

To make cooking and cleaning up easier while on a family vacation, plan simple meals and use disposable or reusable plates and utensils. You can also bring cleaning supplies such as our Kitchen Spritzer and All-Purpose Cleaner for quick and easy cleanup. Don't forget to involve the whole family in meal prep and cleanup to make it a fun and efficient process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tara1021
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
AJPratt