• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Might Want to Become a Pampered Chef Consultant

le in summary,Director Eileen O’Heron sent out a newsletter with a hilariously clever way to introduce the benefits of Pampered Chef. She talks about how if you're tired of waking up early, tired of traffic, or tired of not being given a raise, then becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef might be for you. She also mentions her upcoming class in May and invites the readers to join. This is a great way to get the crowd laughing and thinking about trying out Pampered Chef.
tada
My director sent this in her last newsletter. I thought it was a cute ways to get some fun and recruiting info all tied together.
Tracie

From Director Eileen O’Heron a FABULOUSLY humorous approach to introducing all the benefits of our company!!

I hope you're enjoying the weather today!! :) I went out for a 5 mile run, took a shower and am sitting on my patio with my laptop - ahhhh - I've liberated myself from the confines of an office....life is sweet! I came up with my own "Jeff Foxworthy" list of "You might want to think about becoming a Pampered Chef"...I know you guys have a sense of humor - see if you can relate...

"If you're tired of waking up to that annoying 6am alarm clock....you might want to become a Pampered Chef consultant"...

"If you're sick of sitting in rush hour traffic day in and day out...you might want to become a Pampered Chef consultant…"

"If you're tired of being passed over for a raise or promotions....you might want to become a Pampered Chef"...

"If you've deprived yourself and your family of a GREAT PAID FOR vacation every year....you might want to become a Pampered Chef"… (we're headed to the Atlantis in 34 days, but who's counting??)

"If you want to be in control of your future...you might want to become a Pampered Chef"...

"If nobody is paying you to use your PC tools tonight when you make dinner....you might want to become a Pampered Chef"...

"If you're NOT having fun doing what you're doing RIGHT NOW....you might want to become a Pampered Chef"....

I'm developing a "dream team" and would love you guys to join me - I'm training new consultants in Mid-May....would LOVE to have you in my class!!

Oh thanks for posting this, this will be hilarious to use at shows!!

You rock, thanks for sharing!

That is great. Would love to use at my show.
Thank you

LOVE it! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing! Love it!!!:D

Love it...what a clever way to get the crowd laughing and thinking about trying PC!!!!

Very cute!!
I printed it to bring to my meeting tomorrow!
Schel

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant?

As a Pampered Chef Consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income through direct sales and by hosting cooking shows. You will also receive discounts on Pampered Chef products, have access to training and resources to help grow your business, and have the flexibility to work on your own schedule.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

The initial cost to become a Pampered Chef Consultant is $109, which includes your starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There is also a $9.50 monthly fee for your personal website and access to ongoing training and support.

3. Do I need to have cooking experience to become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

No prior cooking experience is necessary to become a Pampered Chef Consultant. Our training and resources will provide you with all the knowledge you need to confidently demonstrate and sell our products.

4. How much time do I need to commit as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

The amount of time you commit as a Pampered Chef Consultant is up to you and your personal goals. You can choose to work part-time or full-time, and the more time you invest, the more opportunities for income and growth you will have.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef Consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can absolutely be a Pampered Chef Consultant while working a full-time job. Many of our consultants have successful businesses while juggling other commitments. The flexibility of being a consultant allows you to work on your own schedule and at your own pace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • CAPCnewbie