• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Sure Where to Post This but Now That We Are Starting a New Year

In summary, the conversation discusses setting goals and making improvements for the upcoming year. The participants share their personal goals, such as consistently holding 6 shows a month, having 8 active new recruits, and achieving directorship and Level 2 status. They also discuss areas they want to improve on, including recruiting, consistent use of 3-2-1, and customer care. The conversation also includes a plan for achieving these goals, which includes making daily contacts, improving host coaching, and working towards earning the incentive trip. Finally, the conversation ends with a discussion on the importance of faith and finding motivation in religious beliefs.
cookn' katie
Not sure where to post this but now that we are starting a new year and it is time to make goals and reflect over the past year~ What are your goals, what would you like to do better or improve on in 2008! What are you going to do to achieve it.

I want to consistantly hold 6 shows a month, I want 8 active new recruits this year, Directorship by Nat'l and earn level 2 this year.
I will do 3-2-1. I will step out of my comfort zone and work on recruiting.( recruiting still scares me) I will sell $3000 every month!! I will take my husband on a trip next year if it kills me!!!!

Katie

Great thread, Katie! :)

Here are my goals for 2008:
- I want to be director by National Conference in August.
- I want to have $30,000 in personal sales this year, which is a little over double my sales from 2007.
- I want to earn the incentive trip, wherever it may be! :balloon:

Things I need to improve on:
- I need to be consistent with 3-2-1.
- I want to hold 8 shows per month.
- I want to recruit, and like you Katie, I find it a little scary to recruit. My biggest fear is if I get these recruits, will I be a good leader for them? Will I be able to spend the time I need with them?

Now, I need to make my plan to put all this in action! :eek: That's where my biggest problem lies....breaking these goals down into baby steps.

Here's a few things I'm thinking I need to do:
- Make my three contacts per day. This is NOT a hard concept, I just have to get in gear and DO IT!!
- Take one tele-class per week.
- Call the hotline every Monday before bed.
- Improve my host coaching.
- Improve on my customer care.

I'd love to see other people's goals and their plan in detail to help me get started.

coaching, coaching, coaching

When I implemented 3-2-1 faithfully after leadership last year, I found my business zoom. Easy concept. I need to put this into action consistently.

1. 3 contacts a day. These can be personal, by phone message, in person by the phone. Contact at the places I go daily: store. I ALWAYS talk about what I'm cooking for dinner, the item I'm cooking at my show, etc. It intrigues not only the clerk, but the person behind me. I tell them it is a Pampered Chef recipe. Most say "I love Pampered Chef". Bingo. I didn't have to initiate the conversation. I immediately pass out a mini-catalog (I keep in my purse), and point out my web address that has recipes they can copy. I got a possible booking this week. I'm going to be more forward and get their name and number.

2. Customer Care- I've scheduled my business hours to include all aspects: care for past clients, bookings, recruits, morning after calls. I purchased a business hours sign and hung on my bedroom door. (Using in dry erase marker- as my show days and times change weekly) It reminds me and my family of my commitment. I work full-time outside of PC so Sunday, Monday 1 hour is dedicated and 15 minutes a day Mon-Fri for contacts and host coaching (I need to improve on this) and shows 2-3 days a week.

3. Director by 2009- I'm being realistic. I'm asking every host and guest this year.

4. I want a trip!!

Here Are My 2008 Goals:1. Have A minimum of 8 shows a month
2. Monthly Sales Goal: $5600
3. Be A Future Director by: 03/31/2008
4. Be A Director by: 07/01/2008
5. Work On A Daily Basis 3-2-1 (EVERYDAY)
6. Earn A Level 2 or 3 Incentive Trip

Tammy, I love your Bible verse. It is so true. I'm going to put this on my bulletin board by my 3-2-1 mouse pad.

Here are mine:

Related to Not Sure Where to Post This but Now That We Are Starting a New Year

What is "Not Sure Where to Post This but Now That We Are Starting a New Year"?

"Not Sure Where to Post This but Now That We Are Starting a New Year" is a common phrase used on social media or online forums when someone is unsure of which category or topic their post should fall under.

Why is it important to post in the correct category or topic?

Posting in the correct category or topic helps ensure that your post reaches the appropriate audience and increases the chances of receiving helpful responses or engagement from others.

How do I determine the correct category or topic for my post?

First, consider the main topic or subject of your post. Then, look for categories or topics that closely relate to that subject. You can also browse through similar posts or use the search function to see where similar posts are typically placed.

What should I do if I am still unsure where to post my question or topic?

If you are still unsure, you can reach out to a moderator or administrator for assistance. They can help guide you to the appropriate category or topic for your post.

Can I change the category or topic of my post after it has been posted?

Yes, most platforms allow you to edit your post and change the category or topic even after it has been posted. However, it is always best to double check before posting to ensure your post is in the correct place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Bill Faber